#9:Short-lived happiness?

WeGotMarried: The Afterstory.

 

The next few days passed happily for Khuntoria; they behaved like how they were before WGM ended: countless messages, calling each other, informing each other about their schedules and so on. Their respective members were thankful as it meant no more whining, moping around and short tempers flaring in the dorm. Even though they were still not officially together, but everyone was happy.

 

Sometime in mid-September; SM Building.

“The board has decided, to allow you girls to debut in Japan next January,” Lee Sooman announced in the conference room, where the f(x) girls were having a meeting along with their managers and some SM executives.

“Really?!” the 5 girls asked at once, and then started screaming and jumping around after seeing Lee Sooman nod his head.

“GIRLS! Control yourselves!” he raised his tone a little.

“Sorry, sir…” they chorused, their heads dizzy with happiness.

“This is a great opportunity for you girls, do your best, the company has high hopes for you all. Mr Kim will brief you all later on what’s going to happen. I’ve got to go now; SNSD has to show me their new song’s choreography.” Lee Sooman said.

“Ne. Kamsahamida seonsaeng-nim! We’ll do our best!” the girls stood up and bowed the usual 90 degrees.

“Okay girls…’ Mr Kim, the executive in charge of overseas affairs, started after Lee Sooman left. “Your Japanese debut is currently scheduled between mid to end January next year.  In this period of time, you all will be taking Japanese classes to learn to converse basically in Japanese. This will start next week. As for songs, your current songs will be translated into a Japanese version and recording should take place in early December or so. The songs we’ve chosen are ‘Nu ABO’, ‘Lachata’, ‘Chu~’ and ‘Danger’. But depending on which song is recorded the best, that will be your debut song. Any questions?”

“No…” they said together.

“Oh yeah, you can ask your sunbaes for help if you need, TVXQ is good in Japanese since they’ve debut the longest there, while SHINee and SNSD does pretty good renditions of their previous songs. See if you can get any tips from them.”

“Arraso…kamsahamida! We’ll do our best!” Victoria said, on behalf of everyone.

“Good. You can go now, Victoria stay back for awhile, we need to talk.”

“Okay…” Victoria replied, and the other 4 girls and everyone else left the room, leaving only Mr Kim, Victoria and one of her managers there.

“Victoria, as the oldest of the group, I’m sure you realize that you are responsible for the girls. Even in Japan, you need to constantly look out for them and all.”

“Yes, I understand…” Victoria looked puzzled.

“And I know you’re an adult now so you might do things differently but the girls are still underage and they need to look up to you as a role model…” Mr Kim sighed. “I’ll get straight to the point then, what is your current relationship with 2PM’s Nichkhun?”

“Oh…umm…me and Nichkhun-ssi are just good friends, nothing more. We’re not in a romantic relationship at all.”

“Victoria, I know WGM was very significant to you but you know that it was just a show right? We are aware that you have been contacting him very often lately, I hope only as concern for a friend, nothing more than that. f(x)’s Japanese debut is coming up, I hope you don’t harm your group’s future in the music industry by getting into a relationship now. Remember your contract, it states that you cannot be in a relationship with anyone, within SM or not, for 3 three years after your debut and 1 year for any overseas debut. I hope you recall that statement.”

“Yes, Sir, I understand.” Victoria said quietly.

“Victoria, you’re a sensible girl, you know what to do. The fans have sharp eyes; don’t let them notice things that may cause something scandalous to happen…”

“Yes, Sir, I know what to do, I’ll try contacting Nichkhun-ssi less often from now on…”

“Good, this is all for your own good understand? Once you guys are old enough and f(x) becomes more successful, then the company will have no issues with you all dating. Okay?”

“Yes, Sir. Thank you.”

“Okay, that’s all, you can go now…” Mr Kim said, and Victoria bowed and left the conference room.

---

SM Practice Room; after the meeting

“Unnie! What happened?” Luna asked, seeing Victoria walking in.

“Nothing, just the usual talk about taking good care of you girls in Japan and stuff…” Victoria lied. She didn’t want to bother the girls about things like relationships and all, which would only worry them and cause them to lose focus. Such things were best kept to herself, besides she knew she could talk to other people who would probably understand her situation better like Kyuhyun, Changmin or one of SNSD members.

“You sure?” Luna asked again.

“Yup don’t worry, it was nothing.” Victoria said, “Come on, let’s practice!”

“Ne unnie!”

However, throughout the whole practice, Victoria was less focused than usual, thinking about many things.

‘Should I discuss it with him or not? Or should I just slowly leave him? I know it’s for the best and for the sake of f(x)…what should I do…?’



 

A/N

hey! i updated! hehehe. i think i suddenly had a burst of inspiration so i could update a chapter today. hope you like it. and to everyone who wants Khuntoria to get together already, i'm sorry to say not yet. *evil laughter* haha no, just kidding. but really not yet. eventually though. eventually. :)

hope you like this update! ^^

<3 Krystal.