#3: The end? Or the start of something new?

WeGotMarried: The Afterstory.

 

1 message received from: Khunnie-appa~

Victoria-ssi~

Are you sleeping?? I can’t sleep…I can’t believe it’s over. T.T

Sent: 02:22:12 am

 

1 message received from: Vic-omma~

Ohhhh. You should sleep soon.

Tomorrow we’ve got the black room interview…

Sent: 02:23:56 am

 

Nichkhun was disappointed with her reply. Even though he knew that it was unlikely, a part of wished that she would have replied something along the lines of: “I can’t believe it’s over too and I’ll miss you…” Her reply seemed so unfeeling and cold that Nichkhun felt scared to text her again. Usually her messages would be loaded with emoticons and smilies and full of aegyo.

 

1 message received from: Khunnie-appa~

You sound so serious. Are you sure you’re okay?

You can tell me you know… (:

Sent: 02:25:21

 

Victoria wanted to go over and strangle him there and then. ‘How am I supposed to tell him anything?’ she thought,” we just ‘broke up’! I can’t treat him like I used to, we’re totally unrelated already…” Sighing she picked up her phone and replied.

 

1 message received from: Vic-omma~

 I’m fine, don’t worry. (:

You’re gonna look like a panda tomorrow if you don’t sleep~

kekekeke ^^

Sleep early~! (:

Goodnight!

Sent: 02:27:13

 

1 message received from: Khunnie-appa~

Okay then. Goodnight~! ^^

Sent: 02:29:02

 

That was probably their shortest message conversation ever. Somehow, things had changed between them and neither could tell what it was. Sighing, Victoria snuggled deeper into her covers and drifted off into a restless sleep while Nichkhun continue to space out for a while more before falling asleep as well.

The next day at 7am, Nichkhun and Victoria woke up and prepared to go to Ilsan MBC for their last black room interview ever. Nichkhun had barely slept and his face look tired while Victoria was trying to force herself to smile in front of the girls.

 

In the car…

“Khun-ah, you didn’t sleep last night?” his manager, Minjae asked him.

“Not really, I was tossing and turning a lot before I slept…”

“Aigoo, you can’t do this to yourself, you’ve got an Asian Tour coming up! You need your energy!” Minjae started nagging him.

“I know hyung, but what can I do? I’ve loved every moment recording this show…I can’t bear to end it…”

“I know you like her Khun. It’s obvious to everyone, not only your members. But for the sake of them, for the sake of your fans and your career, you need to put these things aside. If it’s fated to be, then you two will reunite again…somehow. And you’ll still see her during music programs and variety shows.” he replied, understanding completely what this young man was going through now.

“Yeah I know I’ll still see her. But I’ll be seeing her as a friend only, not a husband anymore. No more excuses for me to text her and talk to her outside the waiting room without people getting suspicious…”

“Khun-ah…” Minjae was worried for him. He knew Nichkhun was a level headed person but he just realized how deeply this boy had fallen and it would be difficult for him to become the Nichkhun he was 457 days ago.

“Arraso hyung. I’ll do my best, don’t worry. I won’t let my emotions get in the way of things.” Nichkhun told Minjae, knowing full well the worries of the 2PM manager.

---

In the car…

“Vic-ah, are you okay?” her manager asked.

“Ne oppa, I’m fine. Just a little tired.” She replied forcing a smile and continued staring out the window.

“You should sleep more. Or were you texting Nichkhun last night?” he asked, knowing full well that it was probably true.

“Ne…I was texting him for awhile only. But then I tried to sleep but couldn’t really fall asleep properly.”

“Mmmm. You like him don’t you?” he looked at her in the eyes; it was not really a question but more of a confirmation.

“I don't know oppa. But it was just a show after all, no feelings were supposed to be involved.” She sighed.

“But you know you can’t right? You can’t jeopardize everything just like that; your members, your fans, his fans…”

“Of course I know that oppa. I won’t do anything stupid I promise. Besides, he just treats me like a friend.”

“Okay, that’s good. It’ll be okay Vic, you have your members there for you. They’ll always be with you.”

“Arraso oppa, komawo.” Her manager just sighed and the car lapsed into silence.

When they arrived at the MBC building, she found Nichkhun there already waiting. After exchanging greetings, they fell into silence again. They were still waiting for the PD and crew to set up the equipment. “Remember this place? We were here to meet the PD for Gayo Daejun…” he asked her, they were sitting at near the drinks machine, same place they were after they met the PD in December last year.

“You called me oppa then…” he smiled, remembering the thought and his heart fluttered a little.

She immediately turned red. “Of course I remember…” she answered shyly. ’I remember everything we did together…’ she thought.

 “Victoria-ssi, you can go in now.” One of the crew motioned for her to go in for the interview.

“Fighting!” Nichkhun told her, giving her an encouraging smile.

After the interview, Victoria came out, her face completely stained with tears and some of her makeup running. Nichkhun saw her sad face and went over, wanting to hug the crying woman in front of him. She pushed him away, muttering something about “I’ve got a schedule to go for” and walked quickly away.

Completely beweildered, he walked into the interview room where the PD was waiting for him. After his interview, he texted her: “Are you okay? You can talk to me… (:“ He was defeated once he saw her reply. It was the most cold and unfeeling message she had sent to him.

 

1 message received from: Vic-omma

I’m okay. Don’t worry.

I’m busy now, I’ll chat with you soon.

Sent: 09:57:12 am

 

‘She really doesn’t feel anything for me? Then I guess, I should let go…’

With these thoughts in mind, Nichkhun pressed a few buttons on his phone.

 

Edit contact: Vic-omma~

Contact saved as: f(x) Victoria-ssi

 

Nichkhun felt a pain in his heart as he saw the words ‘f(x) Victoria-ssi’ newly reflected on his phone. Now, the both of them were just mere acquaintances, no more ‘Appa and Omma’, no more Khuntoria.


 

A/N

hope you guys like it ^^

my next update is probably wed night i think? I've got prom tmr so i need to get ready and stuff. hahaha. 

P.S. i don't know f(x)'s manager's name so if someone would enlighten me i'd really appreciate it. 

enjoy~!

<3 Krystal.