#7: What have I done?

WeGotMarried: The Afterstory.

 

Nichkhun woke up with a hangover the next day. “Owww, my head…” he groaned as he sat up in bed. He got up and walked out of his room to find only Chansung and Wooyoung lazing on the sofa and watching TV.

“Hyung…you’re awake? You’ve been sleeping for so long we thought you died.” Chansung said jokingly.

“Yah, don’t curse me like that. What time is it…I’m hungry…where’s everyone else?”

“Taecyeon and Junho are at the gym, Junsu is at the office recording I think…” Wooyoung replied. “There’s food on the table, Minjae-hyung left it just now and its already 2 plus in the afternoon…”

After a satisfying lunch, Nichkhun went back to his room and checked his phone and his laptop. He was surprised to see a message from Victoria even though he was the one who usually texted her first.

1 message received from: f(x) Victoria-ssi

????

Are you okay…?

Sent: 01:31:49

‘What???? What kind of random message is this…?’he thought confusedly to himself trying to remember their last conversation. Bewildered he went to his sent box and found that message he had sent to her the night before.

“OH ! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!” he yelled, causing Wooyoung and Chansung to run into his room.

“What happened hyung?” the maknae asked, seeing Nichkhun sitting on his bed, phone in hand and looking pale.

“I…umm…screwed something up…umm…” Nichkhun replied, stuttering as he gave his phone to Wooyoung to see.

Wooyoung and Chansung stared at the message for awhile before looking at Nichkhun again. “Why? I don’t see the problem. You needed to confess someday…” Wooyoung told him.

“But not like that! That was I mistake! I didn’t even know I sent that message! And now she must think I’m such a weirdo for randomly sending her that! OH GOSH! KILL ME NOW!”

“HYUNG! Chill out will you!? You did what your heart told you to do. And honestly, I think you should have done that long ago. Just call and explain things to her, I’m sure she’ll understand…” Chansung told him and the both of them left the room.

‘Should I call her? What do I say? But she might be busy. Oh right, she’s in Tokyo for SMTown so she’s probably rehearsing now, I shouldn’t disturb her…I’ll call tomorrow night, after the whole thing is over…yeah…that would work…’he thought to himself.

---

Meanwhile in the Tokyo Dome, f(x) was in their waiting room, waiting for their rehearsal to start. Victoria was subconsciously tossing her phone in her palm and waiting for it to signal a new message but none came. The other 4 girls were in one corner whispering to themselves.

“Unnie’s acting weird again; do you think she’s waiting for Khun-appa’s message or call?” Krystal began.

“Probably, she’s totally spacing out and not bothering about anything…” Sulli continued.

“But why doesn’t appa just reply her? Sheesh…the both of them are seriously getting on my nerves!” Amber said, her temper slightly rising.

“Appa might be busy or something. Just let them work things out together and we’ll just watch and see what happens. We shouldn’t get involved in this, it’s their problem.” Luna said.

The 4 girls sighed and looked at their unnie again, who was still spaced out.

“Girls, it’s your turn!” their manager opened the door and told them.

“Ne oppa! We’re coming!” The 4 girls stood up and Luna went to grab Victoria who evidently didn’t hear anything.

“Unnie! Rehearsal time! Stop thinking about appa!” Luna said, causing everyone else to giggle while Victoria glared at her.

“I wasn’t! Nevermind let’s go! f(x) fighting!” Victoria readied herself for the rehearsal, forcing herself to put Nichkhun at the back of her mind for now.



 

A/N

hey guys what's up! 

heh. i know i said in my comment that i would update last week before camp but i really couldn't write much out. :/ forgive me!

hope this update satisfies you all! :)

i won't say much here, so enjoy and comment! ^^

p.s. KHUNTORIA IS HOSTING MBC GAYO DAEJUN 2011 along with adam, woojung and teukso! I WAS SPAZZING WHEN I SAW THE ARTICLE! KYAAAAA! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!! hehe okay, enough for now. :P

<3 Krystal.