#6: The message.

WeGotMarried: The Afterstory.

Tokyo, 1:30am

 

1 message received from: Nichkhun-ssi

Yeobo-yah……

I really really like you……

Sent: 00:18:36 am

 

1 message received from: f(x) Victoria-ssi

????

Are you okay…?

Sent: 01:31:49

 

Victoria sat on her bed and stared at his message for awhile before replying. ‘He can’t be serious can he? He’s joking or something…’ she thought.

 “Unnie! You can go shower now!” Luna said as she walked out of the bathroom seeing Victoria sitting on the bed.

“Unnie.”

No response.

“Unnie!”

No response.

“UNNIE!” Luna yelled, which finally caused Victoria to snap out of it.

“What? Oh, you’re done, I’ll go in now.” Victoria put her phone down and left it on the bed, grabbed her clothes and walked into the bathroom.

‘What was that about...?’ Luna thought to herself and walked into the adjacent room where the other girls were.

“Hey, unnie’s acting strange again. She was staring blankly at her phone and I had to yell before he even responded to me.” Luna told Krystal and Sulli who were playing ‘Tap Tap’ on Amber’s iPad.

“What? Wait wait! Talk to us later! I’m winning!” Krystal said excitedly.

“Yes! I won!!!” Krystal almost yelled about a minute later, and laughed at the pouting Sulli.

“Guys, this is serious! Unnie’s acting weird again!” Luna repeated herself.

“What why?” Sulli asked.

“She was staring blankly at her phone.”

“Why? Was she messaging someone or someone texted her?” Krystal asked.

“Dunno. Should we check? The only person who makes her stare and space like that is only Khun-appa. Maybe he finally confessed his undying love for her!” Luna exclaimed.

“OMG REALLY?!” Sulli nearly shouted.

“Hurry hurry! Where’s her phone?” Krystal rushed into the other room and found Victoria’s phone lying on the bed and ran back into her own room.

“Hurry up! Unlock it! The passcode is 0202” Krystal fumbled with the phone, finally unlocking it.

“Lemme see…”

“OMO! Look at this!”

“WAHHHHH. Khun-appa really confessed his love for her! Kyaaaaa~!” Sulli screamed.

“Yah! Shut up! Vic-unnie will hear!” Luna scolded.

“What’s up with the screaming?” Amber who had just come out of the bathroom looked at the 3 girls on the bed.

“Unnie! Appa confessed!” Sulli replied excitedly.

“What?!! Really? Where show me!” Amber took hold of the phone and looked at the message.

“How is that a confession? He only said ‘like’…” Amber said. “And it looked like he was dared to do it or something. There’s no sincerity!”

“Unnie, you’re such a spoilsport.” Krystal complained and sighed.

“Should we ask unnie about this later?” Sulli asked, “or pretend to not know anything?”

“Ummm. I think we should leave it for now…we took her phone without permission after all.” Luna replied. “Krystal put the phone back now before she comes out and just pretend nothing happened.” The rest of them nodded in agreement.

About half an hour later when Victoria came out of the shower, she saw the four girls still awake and playing with Amber’s iPad again. After nagging at them to go to bed she quietly crept to the balcony and unlocked her phone, hoping to see a text from a certain someone but there were no new messages. She sighed again.

‘What am I thinking?’

‘Why am I hoping to see a message from him?’

‘I need to forget about it and move on…’



 

A/N

hey! so  that was the big cliffhanger. hahaha. okay actually i don't think its that good but oh well. :/

hope you'll enjoy it all the same! the next chapter will show how khunnie deals with his 'drunken message' which might lead to a misunderstanding again. but that's just what i have in mind now and may change accordingly. hehe.

<3 Krystal.