#1: Him and Her

WeGotMarried: The Afterstory.

 

Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul: The cute wink boy of 2PM; a beastly idol; a noona-killer. Overall a perfect guy in every sense of the word.
 
Victoria Song Qian: The beautiful leader of up and coming girl group f(x). Miss Flexible and aegyo queen that is admired by all.
 
---
 
1 year, 3 months; 456 days. They were one of the longest and probably most successful couple there had been on WGM. Nichkhun and Victoria: The Khuntoria Couple. But now it was all about to end. No more cheesiness that made fans and viewers cringe. No more sickly sweet gestures that made everyone go "aww". No more skinship publicly and no more feeding each other everytime a meal is served. After 30th August 2011, they'll just be two seperate people, 2PM's Nichkhun and f(x)'s Victoria, who were once entwined by this strange fate called 'Khuntoria'.
 
No doubt it was just a show. A reality TV show that aimed to entertain people. But it was also a scary show, to force oneself to love, or rather, try not to fall in love with a person was by no means easy. For 456 days, Nickhun had just done that: forcing himself to love, but yet, not fall in love with her, Victoria, who was what every man would dream of in a girlfriend or wife. Still everytime he was with her, he had to mentally slap himself awake and tell himself that it was all just a show and the both of them were impossible. But yet, with the countless reminders and mental slaps, Nichkhun found himself looking forward to Tuesdays more often, staring at her performance on stage longer than he should have, walking past the f(x) waiting room more often just to catch a glimpse of her, browsing the web for news of f(x) more often and texting a certain someone named 'Vic-omma' in his phone more often than not. Yes, this 456 days of fake marraige had caused the Thai Prince to fall in love with his virtual wife, Victoria Song.
 
Victoria too was not an exception. For 456 days, she had tried to convince herself that Nichkhun was just doing his job and treated all girls the same way he treated her. But still, she found herself anticipating Tuesdays with Nichkhun more often, secretly watching his performance in the waiting room more often, hoping to see him backstage at music shows, searching for latest news about 2PM more often, getting jealous when she saw pictures of his latest photoshoot with Miss A and holding her phone waiting for a person called "Khunnie-appa" to text her. And so, even though he didn't know it, Victoria too had fallen in love with her fake husband of 456 days.
 

A/N:

Sup guys! how's the first chapter for a start? (sorry it's so short though. :/ ) Leave me some comments so i'll know. :) Thanks to all my subscribers! Love you all, muacks! Now off to type the second chapter! ^^

<3 Krystal.