#8: I meant it...

WeGotMarried: The Afterstory.

 

5th September 2011; 12:30am

It had been two days since Nichkhun had ‘confessed’ to Victoria but he still hadn’t called her to explain things yet. Whenever Wooyoung or Chansung would ask him, his answer would always be, “But she’s busy with her concert! I don’t want to disturb her.” This highly exasperated the two as it was obvious that Nichkhun was just making excuses for himself not to call her.

“Hyung! You need to call her like NOW!” Wooyoung exclaimed in exasperation.

“YEAH! He’s right! Just call her, be a man!” Chansung continued.

“She might still be busy……”

“Don’t worry Khunnie, she isn’t. I just got off the phone with Jess they’ve finished the concert and after-party and are back at the hotel already. NOW CALL HER.” Taecyeon said walking out of his room into the living room.

Nichkhun glared at him. ‘Well…that excuse wasn’t going to work forever…’ he thought. Sighing, he picked up his phone and dialed her number.

*ring ring* *ring ring*

“Hello?”

“Hello, umm…Victoria-ssi. I just wanted to clarify about that text I sent the other day…”

“OH APPA? You finally called?? What took you so long? How can you ignore umma like that!?” Sulli nearly yelled through the phone.

“Sulli?”

“Ne appa!”

“We’re here too!” The rest of the f(x) members yelled through the phone which was now on loudspeaker.

“OH! Annyeong!”

“Appa annyeong!” the 4 girls shrieked and burst out into a fit of giggles, causing Nichkhun to feel embarrassed suddenly.

“Where’s Victoria-ssi?” he asked.

“Umma’s in the bathroom. She should be out in about half an hour…” Luna said.

“Or we could take a message for you! Hehehe!” Krystal said and burst out into another fit of giggles.

“Oh…umm…never mind then. Umm…could you tell her I called and tell her to call back…” Nichkhun sighed.

“Ne appa!” Krystal said.

“Umm…okay then. Bye!”

 “Okay bye appa!” The 4 girls yelled and immediately hung up.

Awhile later, Victoria walked out of the bathroom. “Why were you all shrieking just now? What happened?” she asked.

“Umma, appa called just now. He wants you to call back…” Sulli replied.

“Okay…”

*ring ring* *ring ring*

“Hello? Nichkhun-ssi…you called just now?”

“Uh…hello…yeah I called earlier…”

“Why? What’s up?”

“Oh…umm…nothing…about the message the other day…”

“Oh…yeah…why?” Victoria was starting to feel embarrassed now.

“I was kinda drunk that night so…umm…I didn’t mean to send it…”

“You didn’t mean to send it…?” these were definitely not the words she was hoping to hear, especially after two days for waiting.

“I mean…I didn’t mean to tell you like that. I…umm…whatever was in that message…I meant it…its true…just that…I was…umm…” Nichkhun couldn’t phrase his words properly anymore.

“Are you okay…?” Victoria was silently laughing at him for stuttering like that, it was adorable.

Nichkhun took a deep breath. “Yeah, I’m okay. I just wanted to say that I was going to confess in a more appropriate way, rather than like that. That’s all, okay bye.” He spoke very quickly and without waiting for her reply abruptly hung up the phone. At least he got it off his chest, although he did feel rude about just hanging up like that.

‘OMG. What will she think of me? Aish, I’m so stupid! I didn’t even confess to her properly even now. Will she hate me because I hung up like that? What to do? Aigoo…I didn’t even ask her what she feels! Aish! BABO NICHKHUN!’

‘OMG. He meant it! He’s so cute when he’s shy! Hehehe! Babo Nichkhun!’Victoria was laughing to herself, not noticing the four girls staring at her, completely amused.



 

A/N

hey! how was it? okay??? Khunnie finally cleared up some misunderstandings. hehehe but what would happen next? :)

and is it too draggy for you all? i honestly really really want to writing some Khuntorian cheesiness but we'll just to wait until they get together. hehe. ^^

kk enjoy~!

<3 Krystal.