#11: Teaser

WeGotMarried: The Afterstory.

HI EVERYONE,

Idk if anyone is still interested but I hope so. I'm sorry for the mega long hiatus I took. I had a major writer's block for this so I changed it and now I'm cancelling the entire Gayo Daejun part. I felt that it was getting too draggy and I didn't want it to be like that. :/

You might wanna read the entire thing over again or something. T.T

You may not like what I did or are unhappy whatever, I'm so so so so sorry. For now just a really short teaser like chapter, and I really want to get feedback for this. Give me ideas on what to write, if you think I write in a certain way or does it not make sense anymore etc. Tell me okay, please please please. I feel really lost and unsure for this fic, even though I really want it to continue.

Thanks everybody and sorry again. <3

 

 

 

 

 “Vic-ah, you have a schedule in Seoul the day after tomorrow, on Radio Star.”

“Oppa…” Victoria looked at her manager with tired eyes.

“I know you’re tired and it’s supposed to be your rest day, but I could not cancel this schedule. They’re doing a segment on foreign celebrities and have been requesting for you to guest for a while now.” Her manager said.

“Arasso, I’ll sleep on the plane. Is it my only schedule?”

“Yup, then you have about half a day in Seoul free before flying back.”

“Ne oppa, arasso”

“Um Vic-ah…Nichkhun-ssi will be a guest on the show too. Just to inform you.” He told her. Victoria stared at her manager, stunned. That name, that person that had caused all her sleepless nights when she had just arrived in China. Victoria mumbled an acknowledgement to her manager and turned around, pretending to fix her makeup. She knew she would have to meet him sooner or later. It was not that Victoria did not want to meet him, she just didn’t know how to face him. The period just after their marriage ended was fine. They were still texting each other and calling but slowly, the texts decreased, both of them became busier and somehow they left it like that. Now, almost a year later, how was she going to face him?

 

The same went for Nichkhun. In the past year, 2PM’s overseas activities increased and the group in general was busy with concerts, Japan promotions and the like. Nichkhun groaned inwardly when he had heard that he had an additional schedule compared to the rest of the boys. Their promotions had lessened by now, and they were focusing more on their upcoming comeback.

“Radio Star? Why me…?” Nichkhun complained.

“It’s a foreigner special, and they wanted you on the show very much.” His manager persuaded.

“Can’t you decline it…?”

“No, you’re going. Besides, someone you really want to see will be there.” Minjae grinned.

“Huh? Who?”

“Victoria.”