#10: It's part of the job requirements...

WeGotMarried: The Afterstory.

 

SM Practice Room, One week later.

About half of SMTown were together in the practice room, chatting and taking a break from concert rehearsals.  

“Vic-ah, I heard f(x) is going to Japan next year?” Leeteuk asked.

“Ne oppa, we’re preparing for our Japanese debut in January…” Victoria replied.

“Woah, daebak! Finally you girls can prove yourself not only in Korea but in Japan too!” Taeyeon said, giving Victoria a thumbs up.

 “Yeah, if you have any problems just ask your oppas!” Eunhyuk said.

“Ne!”

“Oh yeah, Vic-ah, tell me about WGM recordings…” Leeteuk suddenly said.

“Huh why?” Victoria and Taeyeon asked together, confused.

“Because…” Eunhyuk replied, “Teukie-hyung is cast as the next WGM couple!!”

“REALLY?!” Victoria and Taeyeon exclaimed.

“Yup, but I still don’t know who’s my wife. All I know is that she’s an actress…” Leeteuk said.

“Ohhh…well…WGM recordings are fun. It doesn’t seem like work, and sometimes I really feel like I’m on a date. Sometimes it’s just too real…” Victoria said.

“You sound so…regretful…” Taeyeon said, “did you really fall in love with Nichkhun!?”

“OMO!” Eunhyuk shouted, “you are in love with him! I knew it! Since that time I helped you with that couple dance! You guys were so…so…so…like cautious around each other! And it wasn’t an awkward kind of cautious, it was the ‘I’m-trying-to-impress-you’ kind of cautious. I knew it!”

Leeteuk and Taeyeon stares at Eunhyuk while Victoria just looks down uncomfortably and slightly blushing.

“Omo! Really?! Ahhh…our Victoria’s in looooove…” Leeteuk teased.

“AH OPPA! Why are you like that??” Victoria complained, by now, her face was already red.

“Aigoo…but what are you gonna do? The company’s not gonna allow you to date, especially now.” Taeyeon said.

“I know that!” Victoria said, “And they’ve already warned me” she added in a whisper. She was not planning on letting the whole of SMTown know that she got warned for getting too close to 2PM’s Nichkhun due to WGM and also the fact that she likes her ex-virtual husband, even though pretty much anyone close to Victoria would have figured that out by now.

“Really??? Wow, they must be serious about it then…” Eunhyuk said. SM didn’t really warn their artists so explicitly like that, usually it was just subtle hints and nudges by the managers to tone down the flirting and glances to celebrities of the opposite gender.

“Mmmm…you’d better be more careful…” Taeyeon said.

“I know. But we’re not even together now, just texting and sometimes calling…I don’t know what to do now. Should I just ignore him or what?”

“I think you should slowly decrease the number of texts you send to him…just use the excuse that you’re busy with the Japan debut. Stop calling him, don’t reply his calls, don’t text him unless absolutely necessary. Stuff like that. Try and lower his hopes, pretend you don’t like him…you know what I’m saying right?” Eunhyuk said. “It’s all for your own good. You can take it as a test of love, if you make it through these few years and get together in the end. But now is not the time, especially for f(x)…”

Victoria nodded.

“Oppa’s right. I know it’s difficult, but we’re celebrities. It’s in our job requirements. Even though it might be painful…but we’re always here for you yeah?” Taeyeon said, giving Victoria a look of encouragement.

By this time, Leeteuk was having second thoughts about joining WGM. Even though it was fun and all but eventually everything had to end. He could see the sadness within Victoria’s eyes which he had never seen before in all the years he had known her. But he knew, it was all part of the job requirements of being an idol…



 

A/N 

hey! another update! i'm on a roll! hahaha. nah, just kidding.

but yeah, hope you like it. the reason why it was leeteuk, eunhyuk and taeyeon instead of changmin/kyu or f(x) is cos i think the older guys/leaders of the respective groups would understand her predicament better. eunhyuk was inside for entertainment purposes(rmb ep 34/35 when he was teaching them? joking yet serious so i thought it would be good.) taeyeon was mainly cos i needed a female part in the conversation, who is close to vic's age, and i didn't know a girl vic is close to in real life so i just picked taeyeon. leeteuk, well, he's like a father figure among the SM artists? that's what i feel anw. plus it came in handy that he's in wgm now. hahaha

okay enough of my explanation. hope you liked it. ^^

<3 Krystal.