#5: If you like her, tell her.

WeGotMarried: The Afterstory.

 

September 2nd, 11pm.

“THIS IS 2PM! THANK YOU EVERYONE!” The 6 guys on stage shouted amidst the cheering fans. They had just finished their first concert in Seoul for their Hands Up Asian Tour. The fans were still screaming wildly and shouting their names as the stage platform descended down backstage.

Backstage was a mess. Technicians were keeping microphones, dancers were changing and walking around finding their clothes, the make-up artists and coordis were trying to get all the clothes and things back in order. In 2PM’s waiting room, the boys were removing their make-up and stage clothes and deciding where to go for an after party.

“Hyung!!! Let’s go to the club! I haven’t been there for so long!” Junho suggested.

“Yeah! We need to chill! Let’s invite 2AM too! We haven’t had a reunion for eons” Taecyeon agreed.

“You guys go. I wanna go back and sleep,” Nichkhun said.

“Aww come on! Don’t be a wet blanket!” Junsu tried persuading him.

“Hyunggggggggggggggg~! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee~!” the maknae whined while the others looked at him with pleading expressions.

“Okay fine! I’ll go!” Nichkhun conceded.

After contacting 2AM, the boys left the concert venue and headed to a private club in Gangnam, a popular hangout for celebrities. It was recognized by many celebs because everyone working there had to sign a ‘silencing contract’ before they were allowed to work, which prevented them from spilling information about the stars’ private lives to the media. When 2PM arrived at the club, they found the 2AM boys already in one of the private rooms waiting for them.

“Yah! Why so long?” Seulong asked as the six boys walked in.

“Sorry hyung~” Wooyoung said.

“But anyway, CONGRATULATIONS~!” he replied and stood up to hug the boys. After a round of congratulating, the ten people sat down and started chatting and drinking. Nichkhun, who was in no mood to chat and make small talk was just drinking and staring at his phone.

“Khun-hyung! What’s up!” Jo Kwon came over to him, seeing his sullen face. Nichkhun looked up and realized that Jo Kwon was probably the only person in the room who actually understood him.

“Kwonnie-ah, how did you feel when WGM ended for you?” he asked.

“OH! This is about WGM? Are you leaving the show already?”

“Not leaving, already left. Two days ago…” Nichkhun sighed.

“Well, when I left the show, I honestly wasn’t that sad because we still had the sitcom filming. So I would see noona still, just not as her husband but as a brother. I do have feelings for her though but now isn’t the right time and I still can see her so I shall just live with that now.” Jo Kwon grinned as he thought of Gain.

Nichkhun sighed again. What Jo Kwon had just said did not help matters at all. He wasn’t filming another show with Victoria and they would be overseas most of the time for the next few months, they would have barely any chances to meet. This was one of the reasons why the company made him divorce from WGM. 2PM’s schedule would just not accommodate WGM filming as well as Victoria’s schedule together.

“Hyung, if you like her you should just tell her you know.” Jo Kwon went straight to the point.

“But what about the com…” Nichkhun’s words were cut off by Jo Kwon. “Hyung, screw the company and screw the anti-fans. Why do you need to sacrifice your happiness for them? We’ll support you whatever the decision, don’t worry.”

Nichkhun’s mind was sent into turmoil again. His heart and his mind were disagreeing with each other. His heart told him to confess his feelings to her but his mind was completely rejecting it.

‘What if she doesn’t like me back?’

‘What if her company freezes her activities?’

All the ‘what ifs’ were running through Nichkhun’s head, causing him to get a headache and the alcohol he had consumed earlier didn’t help matters much. The blaring music of the club made his head throb and he couldn’t take it any longer. He excused himself and made his way home by taxi. 

When he got home, he plopped himself on the bed and removed his clothes to get more comfortable. However, in his semi-drunken state with his head throbbing, he had subconsciously sent a message to Victoria, who was currently in Tokyo for ‘SMTown Live’...


AN: 

hey guys another update! hehe. sorry it took so long for such a short chapter(i think). hope you'll enjoy it and sorry for the cliffhanger! I'll update soon don't worry. 

and i don't know how to reply the comments for my previous chapter. did i really make it too sad for you all? it seems everyone's heart is breaking. im sorry! T.T but im glad the story managed to touch you guys, even if it was sad. heh.

oh yes, and i have to tell you all that i'll be putting my other fic on hiatus for awhile due to severe writer's block for that story. i think i got too carried away with this one. >.< im so so so so sorry! forgive me T.T

yep, that's all. so enjoy~!

[hehehe. do you guys think khuntoria is really together now??? Khunnie's tweets are very suspicious lately. LOL. :P ] 

 <3 Krystal.