#4: I like him? I like her.

WeGotMarried: The Afterstory.

f(x) dorm, 11pm

After the interview that morning and a whole series of schedules and practices, Victoria was completely tired out when she arrived back at the dorm that night. She still had to pack for SMTown in Tokyo which was in two days and prepare breakfast for the girls’ tomorrow morning before heading to the airport. Even though she was physically tired, her mind was still very active and she kept thinking back to the events that that happened that morning and of Nichkhun.

Victoria had regretted the way she had treated him after the black room interview. She didn’t want to be so harsh on him but she couldn’t help it. She knew it nothing could happen between them even if they both had feelings for each other. It was best if she let go and not give him any ounce of possibility then carrying on their current ambiguous relationship. They weren’t husband and wife anymore, she had no excuse to text and chat with him as often as before.

“Unnie!! Have you seen my white skinny jeans? I can’t find them!” Krystal yelled and practically barged into the room, shaking Victoria awake from her thoughts.

“Huh what?”

“You haven’t packed?! What on earth have you been doing for the past one hour?” Krystal asked, looking at the empty but wide open suitcase in front of Victoria who had been playing with her ring and spacing out.

“Oh err…nothing. Just…thinking…” Victoria replied. “What did you want again?”

‘Thinking about Khun-appa I bet’ Krystal thought to herself.

“Never mind, that’s not important now,” the maknae replied, “do you want to talk unnie? Don’t keep everything to yourself. I know we’re all younger than you but you can still tell us anything, don’t pretend to be okay when you aren’t…” Victoria sighed and looked at Krystal, she was very mature even though she was the maknae of the group.

“Yeah unnie, you can talk to us you know…” Sulli suddenly appeared at the doorway with Luna and Amber behind her. They conveniently plopped themselves on the bed and waited for Victoria to speak.

“What? You guys supposed to be packing!”

“We’ve packed already! Well, more packed then you anyway…” Krystal said, “Now tell us…are you feeling miserable because of Khun-appa?” she directly asked her because Victoria was not the type who would openly discuss these things.

“I think so. But I don’t know his feelings! I admit I think I like him but I don’t think he likes me in that way. And I don’t know if these feelings are because I really like him as a person or because I like him in the show as a virtual husband. You all know he’s always nice to females; I’m just like one of the many girls he is nice to…” Victoria said, relieved at finally being able to tell someone her feelings.

“How can you THINK you like him?” Amber asked, “Either you do, or you don’t, that’s all. There’s no ‘think’ about it.”

“But I really don’t know!” Victoria sighed in frustration. “I did put feelings into the program, but it was all for the sake of the concept right? I mean, we had to act like we were married! Of course there had to be feelings somewhere.”

“Unnie, do you realize you seem to be trying to find excuses to deny your feelings? You keep going on about how you were supposed to act like you were really married and that the feelings you put into the show were just for the show’s concept. And you’re trying to convince yourself that the way he treats you in the show is the same way he treats all other girls.” Sulli, who had been silently observing everything suddenly said.

“Yeah, she’s right.” Krystal said, “You definitely like him, Unnie.”

 “Unnie, do you think of him even outside filming WGM?” Luna asked.

“Umm…yeah…sometimes.”

“Then do you call and text him outside of filming WGM?” she continued.

“Yeah. But he usually calls or texts first.”

“Do you look forward to his calls and texts?”

“I guess so…”

“Then Unnie, you obviously like him then! If you are able to look forward and anticipate talking and chatting with him outside of WGM, you are obviously attracted to him as a person, as Nichkhun of 2PM, not as your virtual husband.” Luna ended, satisfied at her conclusion.

‘What? Is she serious? I like Nichkhun? But it was just a show! I can’t like him! I’m not supposed to!’

Her mind was throwing out all these thoughts as she attempted to absorb what her members had just told her. Looking at their leader’s frustrated face, the girls quietly left the room and gave Victoria some space to slowly think things through while they went back to finding clothes needed for their three day SMTown concert tour in Japan.

---

2PM dorm, 11pm

2PM walked into their dorm, tired out from a day’s worth of rehearsals for their concert tour. Nichkhun and Junsu immediately headed for the sofa and slumped down, completely exhausted, Taecyeon, Junho and Wooyoung followed behind and each found a spot on the floor, trying to make themselves comfortable while the maknae was in the kitchen, finding food to satisfy his empty stomach.

“Oh gosh, I’m so tired! The tour hasn’t even started and we’re feeling so tired! How are we gonna survive???” Wooyoung complained.

“Yeah, all my muscles are aching! I need a full-body massage!” Junho said.

“Oh stop it! You guys should be used to it by now!” Junsu said, trying to get them to stop whining.

“Yeah, stop whining already. Remember our initial dreams, what we wanted when we became trainees. This is all part of it.” Taec continued. “Besides, I think someone is in more pain than any of us…” he looked at Nichkhun, who had been silent this whole time. During the rehearsals earlier, Nichkhun had been distracted and couldn’t focus on the performance. s obviously knew why.

“Khun-ah, are you okay?” Junsu nudged him.

“Huh wha…?” he looked up and saw 5 pairs of eyes staring at him.

“Dude, you’re totally distracted and stuff,” Taec said, “Because of WGM?”

“Isn’t that obvious? Khun hyung has been obsessed over it. But actually I think he’s obsessing more over Victoria-noona. Hahaha!” Chansung laughed.

“Yah! Don’t mention my wife like that!” Nichkhun answered back, unhappy at the maknae’s taunting.

“But she isn’t your wife anymore…” Wooyoung said softly and immediately covered his mouth, realizing he had said the wrong thing.

“YAH! Are you stupid or what?!” 4 guys yelled at him, pelting him with cushions.

“SORRY!”

Nichkhun sighed. “He’s right. She isn’t my wife anymore. But why do I still want to see her, why do I feel empty all of a sudden, why am I upset that she doesn’t like me?” he asked, even though he already knew the answer and his tears were threatening to fall at any moment. ‘Why did you really make me fall in love with you?’ he thought.

“Khun, you like her.” Taecyeon said with finality.

“I know that. But she doesn’t like me and we can’t be together even if she does. Not now anyway.”

“But Khun, you’ll just be putting yourself in misery if you continue like this…you need to talk to her.” Junsu said.

“No, I can’t. I just need to let go. I’d rather see myself suffering than having her suffer with me. I can’t just think about us, what about the fans, my fans, her fans, her members…you guys…I can’t let another scandal drag us down again.” His voice broke and tears started falling.

“Hyung…”

“Khun-ah…”

The five men looked at him in worry, completely understanding what he was going through. He was right; another scandal may just totally destroy 2PM. The boys sighed in frustration; this was their life as idols, having to constantly protect their image and their loved ones.

“It’s okay hyung, we’re always here for you.” Junho said.

“Yup, we’ll be here for you. 2PM forever!”Chansung added.

“Thanks guys. I really appreciate it.” 


A/N 

hey guys, 

sorry to keep you guys waiting! I know i said i'll update last wed but i had some problems writing out the story. cos even though i knew what to write about, the dialogue just wouldn't form properly. :/  [blame me for writing nothing but research reports and literary essays for the past 2 years -.-]

VERY SORRY TO KEPP YOU GUYS WAITING! (I hope it was worth the wait)

enjoy~

<3 Krystal.