"Does Jimin cook?"

Finding Jimin's Jam.

“Jimin?” Jin stands on the cold white tiles of the kitchen with his bird nest of a hair. You flash a bright smile as you flip another pancake unto the stack. Jin cautious steps towards you and sniffs the breakfast. “What are you doing?” His voice is groggy from sleep.

“I’m making breakfast,” you pour another batch of batter unto the sizzling skillet.

“Are you still feeling sick?” Jin wiggles his nose and takes a step closer to take your temperature. You freeze with a spatula in your hand as Jin presses his warm forehead against yours. “Hmm… your forehead is cool…” Jin’s breath smells like the inside of a rotting casket but you’re left mesmerized by his beauty.

“Wah~~ Pancakes!” Taehyung shoves a whole pancake into his mouth, grinding it mercifully.

“Taehyung!” Jin screams. Taehyung stops chewing as his eyes widen in shock. Jin holds his breath.

“This is delicious!” Taehyung’s eyes glisten with pleasure. “Taste it, hyung!” Taehyung feeds a forkful of pancake to Jin. Jin slowly turns his head and stares at you in disbelief as he swallows.

“This is new. I never knew you could cook, Jimin.” J-Hope leans against the dining table, wanting V to feed him. His booty is sticking up in the air. Rapmon and Suga joins in on the family. J-Hope winces as Suga smacks J-Hope on the booty.

“Take a seat properly.” Everybody takes a seat.

“Too bad Jimin still lacks on thing: jam.” You slam a jar of strawberry jam in front of Rapmon. The guys flinch in sudden thump.

“What’s wrong with you, Jimin?” An awkward smile spreads across Suga’s face as he watches you in horror.

“We’re trying to find my jam, okay?!” The guys look at each other and go back to eating their breakfast. You plop down next to the slobbering Taehyung and pancake stabbing Yoon Gi when the doorbell echoes through the apartment. J-Hope shoots up, thanking there’s an excuse to get away from the awkward tension of the morning.

“Jungkook Pd-nim? Is that you?” Jungkook and Jimin comes into the room. “Wah. Is she your new coordi? She did a really good job! You look really great!” J-Hope is baffled by the glass-less Jungkook.

“No way. You know what they say: love makes a person glow. She must be Jungkook PD’s new girlfriend!” Rapmon teases.

“Girlfriend?” You tackle Jimin and grab him by his collar. “What did you guys do last night-“ You feel someone’s hand on your shoulder, pressing it down firmly. You turn around and see Rapmon smiling as he grits down on his teeth.

“Is everything okay, Jimin?” Rapmon’s scary.

“Sh-She’s just my cousin. She’s visiting for a little bit so I thought I’d take her around.” Jungkook says.

“Oh!” V claps his hand in enlightenment. “You’re the girl who was making Jam with Jimin! That explains how you got the gig!”

“Excuse me? It’s obviously because she won the dancing competition. Don’t assume that she’s just mooching off—“ V’s mouth is left hanging. “I mean… It’s nice to meet you again, San. This is V.” Jimin lets out a chuckle and winks at you before he goes over to caress Taehyung’s chest with the ends of your fingertips. Jimin’s teasing you and you know it. “I know who you are,” Jimin coos. Taehyung’s face turns blank as he watches a random girl caress his chest.

“I-I-I…”

“I’m J-Hope.” J-Hope shoves the stuttering V to the side. Jimin does an awkward little hop on one foot, trying to be cute.

“Of course! The hope of the group!” Jimin squeals as he lightly punches J-Hope on the chest. You barf. “Without you, the group might be just a little bit hopeless. You’re the best.” Jimin bashes your eye lashes at J-Hope.

“I’m Jin.” Jimin flips your short cut hair, revealing your neck. You watch in disgust as you see Jin’s adam’s apple move up and down in sudden female temptation.

“Yes. I heard your cooking is amazing. I mean, who else would’ve cooked such amazing breakfast?”

“I didn’t... but I’ll take the credit!” Jin finally soothes down his bird nest on the top of his head, bashfully.

“I love a man who can cook.” Jimin blows Jin a kiss. You notice Jimin having a little too much fun with this role reversal.

“I’m Rapmon—“ Jimin doesn’t let him finish. Jimin clenches a fist to your chest and pretends to grimace in pain.

“How can I forget you, god of destruction?” Jimin waits for a dramatic pause. “You’re the man who broke my heart into a million pieces.” Jimin sniffles and pretends to cry. Rapmon bites down on his lips as he looks down.

“I-I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to…” he says, nervously. Jimin punches Rapmon on the chest.

“I’m just kidding. I love your work,” Jimin flashes a big smile; you never knew how yellow your teeth were before.

“And you, Mr. Suga sweet—“ Jimin scoots in closer to Suga. Jimin winks at Suga and bites down on your lips. “You’re as sweet as a sugar cookie can be!” Suga’s face is blank. You’ve had enough. You get in between the two people.

“Please excuse us. We have to get ready now…” Jimin holds your wrist.

“As in ?” The guys snicker. You rip Jimin’s girl grip off your wrist.

You give a false smile. “Jungkook, please make your cousin feel at home. We’ll be ready in just a second.”

“He-Hey!!” Jimin screams but you head off into the bathroom.

 

The moment you enter, you see Yoon Gi brushing his teeth. You hesitate but walk in and squirt yourself the minty toothpaste unto a green toothbrush. Yoon Gi raises an eyebrow as he stares, intensely, at your actions.

“That’s not your toothbrush.” He says with a toothbrush in his mouth. You fumble and grab another one.

“I know! I just wanted to…” thinking fast. “Make sure everybody brushes their teeth.” You squirt the toothpaste unto a purple toothbrush. Yoon Gi walks over and spits into the sink.

“The blue one is yours,” he says. Then, he casually walks out of the room without questioning your odd actions.