Jimin makes an entrance.

Finding Jimin's Jam.

“So, uh—“ Jin pops a sound with his thick full lips. “What are we going to do about Mr. Over-dramatic over there?” The boys simultaneously turn their necks towards you who is wallowing on their leather couch, crawled up in a fetal position. It makes it difficult holding tightly unto Jimin’s monstrously muscular thighs close to his chest but you make do.

“I knew Jimin going on that cooking show was a bad idea. What did I tell you guys?” J-hope nags as he takes a sip from his morning orange juice. “We need to have a talk with that new nerdy PD when he gets here.”

“We need to get ready to head out soon. Is Jimin coming along?” Suga asks, tiredly.

“Jimin-ah~” Taehyung bounces over to you and tries to snuggle in between your arms. “What’s the matter?” You shift your manly body, turning away from Taehyung’s cute pouty face. Taehyung coos and gives you a big hug—being the maknae that he is.

“Taehyung. Hurry up and get ready.” The boys scatter back to their rooms but Rapmon takes a seat on the armrest. You sniffle, acting like a broken hearted girl. “Jimin,” Rapmon sighs heavily as he you hear him grunt out of frustration. “I don’t know why you’re suddenly acting this way. It’s not like you. You haven’t acted this way since our training days…” Rapmon pauses. “But I understand if you need today day off. You can’t be like this forever. Rest well and be prepared for a new day tomorrow, kiddo.” You feel a big lump in the back of your throat, feeling let down. Rapmon’s pondering footsteps slowly fade away. You sigh, looking into the canyons and wrinkles of Jimin’s big palms. You wonder how something like body-switching could happen to you.

 

Time is 9:23am. BTS has left the building. You sit in Jimin’s bed, eyes googling around the cluttered room. The walls are plastered with Big Bang posters and other girl groups like EXID and SNSD. There’s a television on one side of the room with a stack of games and controllers. You get out from underneath Jimin’s covers and head over to the unkempt desk. Next to a pile of canned drinks and empty water bottles, you see a picture of Jimin and V smiling happily and youthfully. It was before they debuted. You know because of Jimin’s puffy cheeks and V’s height. You chuckle unable to believe that there was a time when V was shorter than Jimin. “Jimin?” A deep voice echoes from the living room. “Jimin?” His voice gets closer. You attempt to crawl back into bed only to trip on the wire of a game controller and fall straight unto your face. The bedroom door creeks open and you stare, flattened like a cockroach at the man’s eyes who are hidden beneath a thick layer of glass. “Ar-Are you okay?!” The young man attempts to help you up but your feet slides and slips on a pair of purple socks, causing the tall man to fall on top of Jimin’s body. You wince in pain as the nerdy man searches for his fallen glasses.

“I’m so sorry!” You panic, gripping unto his scattered black frame. His face inches away from yours, you see his brown hair falling perfectly on top of his big brown eyes. For the first time, you are able to realize how attractive this man actually is behind the frame. “I-I-I-“ Your deep Jimin’s voice stutters as his fingers shake uncontrollably, handing the thick nerdy glasses back to him. “You’re really handsome—“ You blurt out but cover your mouth the moment you hear what you’ve said.

Jungkook stares at you—his face inches away from your—er… Jimin’s face. (Are you guys catching on? You’re Jimin! Jikook moment!) He leans in closer as his eyes search for yours.

‘His nose is so high!’ Your inner mind screams.

“Maybe Finding Jimin’s Jam was a bad idea…” He whispers in his deep attractive voice. You think for the first time that this producer has a really nice tone. He pushes himself off Jimin’s body and offers you a hand. “Don’t worry, though. I’ll think of something else.” You stare at him as he brushes his long slender fingers through his dark brown hair. Maybe it’s from his hair grease or from the rain outside but the way his hair sticks up a bit seems appealing. He catches you staring. “Wh-What? Do I have something on my face?” He blushes.

You shake your head side to side, feeling a sudden heat rise up to your cheeks. “Wh-Who are you?” you ask timidly. He stares at you again and his head to the side a bit in confusion.

“Ju-Jungkook. I’m the new PD. Ha-Have you forgotten about me already?” You think hard on where you’ve seen him before. Jungkook puts on his glasses and everything becomes reality, again.

“Oh! You’re the guy who recruited me from the dance competition!” Jungkook his head to the other side, eyes glazing over in confusion.

You catch yourself. “I mean-“ You think fast. “Ahh. Ju-Jungkook…” You clear your throat. “What are you doing here?”

“As your new personal PD, I felt the need to check up on you after last night’s incident.”

“Yes! If you don’t mind me asking, what happened to the girl yesterday? What was her name? San?” You ask cautiously.

“We took her home.”

“You took her home?” You ask. “But she lives all the way in—“ You stop yourself. Jungkook stares at you. “Have you contacted her?”

“No.”

“YOU SHOULD!” you roar unintentionally. “I mean... Just to check up on her. After last night’s incident, I don’t want her to sue BigHit or anything like that…” You draw little circles on the bedsheets, hoping you’ve played your ‘casual’ game causal enough.

“We’ve paid her for her part and there’s not much else—“ The doorbell rings. You and Jungkook stare at each other, dumbfounded.

“Should I go answer that?” You murmur.

“I got it.” Jungkook heads out the door. You hear a familiar girl’s voice shrilling.

“YOU GOD DAM* SON OF A BIT**!!! I AM A FRICKE’ GURLLL!!! WHAT THE HEL* DID YOU DO TO ME?!!!” You run out of the bedroom into the entrance of the doorway and see something you’ve never thought would happen: your female body is on top of Jungkook, beating the poor living soul out of a young man who is more than innocent. 

 

Side note: 

Hey, guys! Is this story easy to follow? Is it too confusing? I would love to hear some feedback so please don't be shy to leave a comment below! I hope you guys are enjoying it so far. :)