The Morning After

Finding Jimin's Jam.

Your crusty eyes pop open upon hearing a snoring train wreck blast into your right ear. The 6am morning glow barely fills up the room as you try to decipher where you have spent the night. It is enough to make out you’re not in your usual home

 

Your sneak a peek from the corner of your eye towards the snoring man sleeping next to you. With his greasy black hair sticking up and his mouth wide open with glistening drool escaping unto the corner of his flaky lips, he breathes in deeply letting out another rumbling snore. You bring the white quilted blanket closer to your face, trying to comprehend what happened last night for you to wake up next to the famous J-Hope. You swallow a ball of dry spit when the bedroom door cracks open and another young man walks in. He sits at the edge of his bed, concentrated on toweling his straight brown hair. You stare at him in silence as he tosses his wet white towel into the laundry basket but misses along with other missed towels. He’s on his knees and hands crawling into the bed when he catches your glance. Both of you stare in silence but Taehyung continues to crawl on all fours. “What are you doing up so early, Jimin?”

 

‘Jimin?’ You think to yourself. Taehyung stretches and pops a fluffy pillow in between his legs before propping his elbow to stare back at you. Half your face is still hidden beneath the quilted white blanket.

“That jam must’ve tasted really bad to knock you out like that.” He chuckles. “Are you feeling okay?” You stare at Taehyung’s face as a drop of water falls astray from the ends his hair, hitting his glistening face. “You should get some more sleep. I heard PD Jungkook is coming over later to check up on you.” You can barely breathe, trying to make sense of this situation. Taehyung flips back unto his chest and snuggles with his pillow. It isn’t long before you hear his breathing relax and deepen, falling into a peaceful slumber.

 

Ahh. I get it.” You gasp at the sudden enlightenment. “This is all a dream. I’ve been thinking of BTS way too much these days. It’s only logical that I finally dream of them…” You stare back into the stained ceiling. “Hah.” A weak scoff escapes your throat. You ease yourself out from underneath J-Hope’s rather heavy muscular right arm draped across you—careful not wake him up. You take meticulous steps but it’s not enough. Your feet gets trapped in the endless clothes scattered around the room. You step on crackling bags of chips and other unknown substances. You almost topple forward, tripping on a bed of action figures.

 

You finally make it out and quietly shut the bedroom door behind you. You’re looking for the kitchen when you pass by the open door bathroom. A moving figure catches your eye. You turn your head and see Jimin staring fully back at you with his iron man boxers on. “I’m so sorry!” You roar. You shield your eyes but you don’t hear anything except for the echo of a water droplet. You peek past between your long and lenient fingers and see Jimin peeking past between his fingers at you. “Jimin?” You whisper as you walk past the doorframe, feeling the cold white tiles on your feet. You continue to stare blankly at Jimin as he imitates the exact same action as you. “Ji—“ Jimin suddenly disappears as a Yoon Gi replaces Jimin’s stance. You see Yoon Gi’s porcelain white chest and faded abs and his—*ahem* presented before your young, innocent eyes. Yoon Gi’s eyes initially widen in shock but relaxes as he quickly wraps his body with a big towel.

A sly smirk appears on Yoon Gi’s pink lips. “What are you doing, you ert? We really have to stop doing this.” Your mouth gets dragged down by the pull of gravity. Your eyes steadily follow him as he brushes past your shoulder, walking past to brush his teeth. “If you’re going to poop, just poop. It’s not like you haven’t done it before with me in the room—“ A wholesome fresh breath of air fills up your lungs as a vomiting scream bursts from your mouth hitting every single wall of the bathroom and echoing past the halls of the BTS dorm to the outer space. You repeat your hollering shriek over and over again, staring directly into Yoon Gi’s pissed off eyes. You’re positive your eyes twitch each time you scream. Every time you screech, Yoon Gi shudders his bare shoulders with a blue toothbrush shoved into his mouth.

 

Each BTS member scramble out of the room, hearing the scream. Jin holds a red fire extinguisher in his white wife beater.  “Is there a fire?!”

Rapmon walks out calmly with one hand down the back his pants, scratching his bum, and the other, scratching the back of his Mohawk. J-Hope comes out holding tightly unto the back of V’s shoulders, afraid that it’s a burglar intrusion. “Are we getting kidnapped again?!”

Rapmon’s voice is groggy and deep, “What’s going on, Jimin? Screaming at 7am… “

You look at the 5 members of BTS and fearful tears start welling up behind your eyes. You look at the reflection next to you and see Jimin acting the same way as you: tears welling up in his eyes. “I’m Jimin!” you roar as you plummet on the porcelain throne at 7:13am with all the BTS members staring at you. You smack your—err—Jimin’s cheek as you try to wake yourself up from this nightmare. “Wake up, San. Wake up, San! This is a dream!!”

 

You and Jimin have switched bodies.  

 

 Yoongi: "It was a girl staring at my body?!"