Lonley no More

Finding Jimin's Jam.

“Jimin ah~!” Taehyung flings open the bedroom door, flopping straight unto his bed while taking off his socks with his legs up in midair. J-Hope comes in, limping, as he rubs his shoulders and cracks his neck. Still, he gives you his tired but shining smile.

“Practice without you just wasn’t the same.” J-Hope pulls his white shirt off over his head, lurking around in your presence, again. You squirm underneath the blanket as the rest of the members come into the small yet cozy room. Yoon Gi takes a seat by you as he undoes the cap of a medicine.

“Here, Jimin.” Yoon Gi hands you the herbal medicine you hate so much. “Drink all of this. This should help you feel better by tomorrow.” You reach out for it with your trembling hands. Rapmon big hands slip underneath Jimin’s forehead, taking the temperature of your wellness.

“You seem okay…” Rapmon bends over and states deeply into your eyes, checking to see if they’re dilating normally. You feel your Adam’s apple wobble as you swallow a nervous lump of spit. Your fist clench unto the blanket, feeling your heartbeat race against time itself.

“Let me know if there’s anything you want to eat. We just went grocery shopping so I can whip you up anything, Jimin.” Jin smiles at you from the foot of your bed. A sincere smile rips across your face as you feel your cheeks dampen.

“Jimin~ Why are you crying, again?!” V pulls you into a tight hug. You’re quick to wipe away your tears with the back of Jimin’s hand.

“I’m just so grateful to have you guys,” you give them a big smile. “I’m sorry to have worried you guys.” You chug down the brown bitter herbal medicine. Though it’s supposed to be sour, you’ve never tasted anything so sweet, before. “I promise to wake up tomorrow renewed.” The tears you cried fell from your past loneliness. Back home, you’ve never had someone care for you as much as how these boys cared for Jimin. One by one—with the exception of J-Hope and V-- they leave the room. You feel your heart relax as sweet slumber sweeps over your eyes. J-Hope, still bare, tucks you tightly into bed.

“Rest well, Jimin,” he whispers.

“Good night,” V chimes. Then, you fall back into your dreamland.