Jimin and Jungkook's Masterplan

Finding Jimin's Jam.

“What’s your masterplan, PD Jungkook?” Jimin sits crossed legged on the decaying wooden floors of Jungkook’s one room apartment. Jungkook takes a seat next to your body as he hands Jimin a cup of water in a plastic cup he recycled.

“Well…” he wriggles his nose, not having much to say.

“What? You don’t have a plan?” Jungkook causally slides himself away from Jimin. Jimin furrows his brows as he notices Jungkook’s unexpected reaction. “What?”

“San- I mean, Jimin hyung…” Jungkook’s back is pressed against the thin yellowing walls, now. Jimin crawls on all his four towards Jungkook, making your shirt plunge lowly in the front.

“Are you o—“ In lightening speed, Jungkook grabs a blanket beside him and embraces your body into a hug. “What are you—“  

“Take better care of your body.” Jungkook whispers lowly in Jimin’s ear. “You’re a lady, now.”

“YAH!” Jimin tears through the blanket. “I KNOW I’M A WOMAN! YOU DON’T HAVE TO STATE IT EVERY TIME!” Jungkook falls on his back at the sudden explosion, staring at your s.

“It-It’s just…” Jimin follows Jungkook’s glance and immediately crosses his arms at your chest.

“YAH! I KNEW YOU WERE A ERT ALL ALONG! DON’T LOOK AT MY S! ONLY I CAN LOOK AT THEM!” Jimin snatches the blanket from Jungkook’s grasp and tucks himself in at the corner of the room. Jungkook doesn’t say anything, still in shock.

“Ar-Are you going to sleep?” Jungkook asks, timidly.

“What else could I do? We’re going to broadcast tomorrow, aren’t we?”

“Huh?”

Jimin turns back around to face Jungkook. “We’re going to follow San wherever she goes. That way, I can tell her stuff to say, how to act like me, teach her how to dance—“ Jimin pauses. “She’s practically me. It shouldn’t be too hard until we figure this situation out.”

“You can pretend to be my cousin.” Jungkook lies him down unto the hard wooden floors on the other corner of the room. “That way, it won’t seem strange a random girl is lurking around.”

“No way. No one will believe it.” Jimin says.

“You think so?” Jungkook looks over and gives Jimin a half smile. “It’s not like we have any other choice.” Jungkook closes his eyes. Jimin stares mesmerizingly at Jungkook’s face as the illuminating night moon gives off the perfect glow unto Jungkook’s sleeping face.

“Jungkook ah.” Jimin’s voice is low and gentle.

“Hmm?” Jungkook hums, drifting off to sleep.

“Happy Birthday.” Jungkook’s opens his eyes and sees Jimin giving him a big smile. “September 1st: Your birthday, right?” Jimin turns on his phone and shows Jungkook that it’s officially 12:01am. "Sorry I'm a minute late. Happy Birthday, Jungkook ah.” Jungkook stares numbly at Jimin. Jimin turns his back at Jungkook and makes himself comfortable, adjusting to his new womanly body. “Good night.” Jungkook continues to stare at the woman sleeping in front of him.

“Thank you,” he whispers. Jimin doesn’t hear it.

“And don’t you dare touch me, you growing ert,” Jimin murmurs as he falls into a deep slumber.

 

At midnight, Jimin gets up to go pee. He, automatically, stands but remembers to sit down to let out his urine. When he comes back into the room, he sees Jungkook crawled up in a fetal position, shivering. Jimin drags the blanket and covers Jungkook up—making sure to tightly tuck him in. Jimin, growing cold, crawls up next to Jungkook and falls back asleep.

 

Morning:

Your body is nuzzled up against Jungkook’s broad shoulders. Your eyes flutter from the comfortable and warm good night you’ve just had. Your eyes grow twice in size as Jungkook’s widen eyes stare back into yours. Jimin pushes himself off of Jungkook’s body and yells, “WHAT’D YOU DO TO ME?!!!” Then, Jimin smacks Jungkook across the face.  

 Jungkook: "You just slapped me...?"