Chapter 6

Flashlight

(Starts from the next day of schhol)

Kyungsoo walks down an empty hallway. Today, he was up early. But he doesn't know why. He reached his classroom and settled down. He felt abit bored and decided to listen to some music he took put his phone, put on his earphones and listened to one of his favpurite song. Danger - BTS. He on the song and looked out the window.

You’re in danger

You’re in danger

You’re in danger

You’re in danger

 

You treat me like this everyday

You only care about yourself like you are just you

I am just I, that’s your kind of formula.

 

Does your phone work right? Really?

Am I really your boy friend? I’m sick of this!

 

Why are you holding back your expression of love like you put off your homework?

Is it like a business relationship for you? Or Do you hate me or what?

Dung Dung Diggy Dung Dung

Please be more affectionate! I pray for it again today.

 

We are like parallel lines. We are so different though we both are looking at the same place.

You are the only one that I got inside but I feel like that I’m outside of you.

Whenever I turn sulky you ask me “Are you mad at me?”

Have you ever really done something to me?

You are a sweetie! But I’m just a poor boy.

I wish the miracle would happen that you love more than I do.

 

 

You don’t have me inside but I’m full of you. It drives me crazy.

But why are you doing this to me?

Why are you making a fool of me? Now I’m warning you!

Don’t get me twisted!

 

Are you ing kidding me? What am I to you?

Am I easy to you? Are you plying with me?

You are in danger now. Why are you testing me? Why are you testing me?

Don’t get me twisted.

 

Are you ing kidding me? What am I to you?

Am I easy to you? Are you playing with me?

You are in danger now. Why are you testing me? Why are you testing me?

Don’t get me twisted.

 

(You hurt me so! You hurt me so! You hurt me so!)

Don’t get me twisted.

(You are too bad to me! You are too bad to me! You are too bad to me!)

Don’t get me twisted.

 

Contact. Absence. Unlock. Wanted.

I’m searching for your real intension.

You always send me just 1 or 2 line of text messages and that’s it.

Was this really love I’ve wanted and dreamed?

 

Where is the love story filled with ups and downs?

Get soap opera heroes and heroines out of my way!

I am tearing my hair out like hundreds of times.

You are so calm and feel no guilty, and you kick my .

 

What am I? What am I? What am I to you?

I always heard your news not from yourself but from your friends.

Want you. Want you.

Uh~ I want you You are trickster. You are a criminal who shook my heart.

I had already wasted my heart even before it started to burn.

My one-way proposes are waste of time.

If I was not a lover but just a friend to you, maybe you would feel more comfortable. I’m such a love loser.

 

You don’t have me inside but I’m full of you. It drives me crazy.

But why are you doing this to me? Why are you making a fool of me? Now I’m warning you!

Don’t get me twisted!

Are you ing kidding me? What am I to you?

Am I easy to you? Are you plying with me?

You are in danger now. Why are you testing me? Why are you testing me?

Don’t get me twisted.

 

Are you ing kidding me? What am I to you?

Am I easy to you? Are you playing with me?

You are in danger now. Why are you testing me? Why are you testing me?

Don’t get me twisted.

 

(You hurt me so! You hurt me so! You hurt me so!)

Don’t get me twisted.

(You are too bad to me! You are too bad to me! You are too bad to me!)

Don’t get me twisted.

The song finished and he just realized that he sang to the song too. He looked around to see if anyone heard. But when he turned around, he fell off his chair. Why? Because Chanyeol was staring at him. When he felled, Chanyeol immediately rushed up to help. Kyungsoo can't help but to blush.

And Chanyeol thougt it was adorable. But still help him, of course. "Are you ok?" Chanyeol asked and Kyungsoo only nodded. "Do you always come this early?" Kyungsoo shaked his head no. "Uh-uhmm, ca-can we be you know, friends?" Chanyeol stuttered as something red crawled its way up to his face.

"W-why not?" Kyungsoo said. If the class was here, Chanueol wouldn't even be able to hear. After hearing, Chanyeol's toothy smile was on his face again. And Kyungsoo blushed, yet again. Kyungsoo himself doesn't know why, everytime this Yoda is near him, his heart would go rapidly fast.

Just when Chanyeol was about to speak, a small group of classmate came in and settled down. So Kyungsoo decided to just read. Chanyeol just stared into blank space, sometimes glancing at Kyungsoo. Because who can resist his angelic face?

After like half an hour, the classroom was noisy. So loud, you couldn't even hear a piano. Even Chanyeol needed to cover his ears. Their teacher came in and quiet them down. Soon, the lessons begin. Even though the lesson was a little boring, Chanyeol still tried to concentrate. 

But he really couldn't as he recalled this morning. When Kyungsoo was singing. And soon he couldn't concentrate anymore. He stoled a glance at Kyungsoo. Luckily teacher chose to ignore the huge smile that suddenly crept up on Chanyeol's face.

After about 2 hours. It was Lunch, he chose to sit with Kyungsoo and Jongdae. Jongdae whispered to Chanyeol this, "You like our Baby Soo, right?" And Chanyeol immediately blushed. He did not see that coming. But that blush didn't get unoticed by Jongdae.

To tell you the truth, Jongdae could tell that Kyungsoo actually likes Chanyeol too. Is just that, Kyungsoo doesn't know how to express his feelings. So he decided to be the cupid and try to match them up. He was sure that it will work out just fine. But there was a 2% chance that it won't. 

But 2% is quite big for Jongdae already but he had a plan, he just hopes that hisnplan will work. And Kyungsoo will finally be in a relationship. "Fighting Jongdae, fighting!" He thought.

*********

A/N

Sorry for not updating that long, thanks for reading! I did it in a rush, so please don't mind the mistake. Till we meet again!

-Chansoo6336