Chapter 8

Flashlight

The birds were chirping happily outside the window. Baekhyun woke up to see an angelic face infront of him. He smiled as he remembered that the angelic face to his boyfriend. His. His smiled widen at that thought. His eyes then averted back to the angelic face, with that smile still on his face.

Jongdae woked up to see a puppy smiling like an idiot and chukled. "How long do you plan on looking at me with that smiled plastered on your face?" Jongdae asked. Baekhyun just pout in respond. "Is it wrong to look at your boyfriend?" he said. Jongdae blushed at those words. "G-go brush your teeth, we need to get ready for sc-school" Jongdae said, cursing himself for stuttering.

Baekhyun hrinned before heading towards the bathroom and brushed his teeth. Using his own toothbrush of course. Jongdae did the same. After that, they chaged in to their uniforms and headed downstairs for breakfast. And that how Jongdae and Baekhyun's day began.

Meanwhile~

Kyungsoo groaned in frustration as that sound of the freaking alram clock anoyyed the crap out of him. He finally slammed his hand on the thing to make it stop before it could make any more noise. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. wore his slipper, yawned. Before heading towards the bathroom to wash up.

He then changed into his uniform, tidied up. Grab his backpack, and headed towards the kitchen to cook himself something to eat. But of course he didn't cook with his backpack on. He put it on a chair nearby.

Meanwhile~

Chanyeol woked up, feeling energetic as hell. For some reason. He himself doesn't even know why he woke up so energetic. He even woke up before his alarm rang. Which is surprising as that never happened before. Not even on his Birthday. Like, wow. He didn't know what to do so. But of course he headed towards the bathroom, took a nice bath.

Then he came out, wore his uniform. Fixing it so that it will look "tidier." If it was even possible. He glanced at the clock and noticed that there was still time. He headed downstairs to see his Mom. Cookimg breakfast, he greeted his Mom a Good Morning before seating on the couch and start to fidget with his phone.

********

All of them, concidently. If that was even a word. Reach the school the freaking same time. Like god even know how they did that. They headed to class (Nobody arrived yet.) And settled down around Kyungsoo's table for some sort of reason even the writer doesn't know. 

What surprised Kyungsoo and Chanyeol was that Jongdae and Baekhyun was holding hands. "Uhm, you do notice that you guys are holdings hands right?" Chanyeol pointed at their hands, which were interwined. Jongdae blushed and nodded. "Oh yeah,  me and Jongdae wants to announced that we are actually together." Baekhyun said, scratching his nape.

"W-What?!" Chanyeol and Kyungsoo exclaimed in unison. "B-but you two, o-one day ago...? What the hell?" Kyungsoo mumbled in total confusion. Which Chanyeol found it cute. Before Baekhyun and Jongdae could answer. A few students entered the class chatting away.

Jongdae and Baekhyun headed over to their seats. And decided to text Chanyeol and Kyungsoo instead.

(The conversation between ChenChen and SatanSoo (?) )

ChenChen : Yes, I know that me and Baekhyun just met a day ago. But we really fell in love.

SatanSoo : YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME EARLIER! I LOOKED LIKE AN IDIOT JUST NOW!!!

ChenChen : Sorry, I was really tired. So I didn't call you or message you.

SatanSoo : Eh? Are you sick? Do you want to go visit the clinic later? I have some medicines in my bag, do you need them? Shouldn't you be at home? 

ChenChen : STOP! I am PERFECTLY fine. 

SatanSoo : So now that you've got a boyfriend, you forgotten about your bestfriend. Huh? 😤

ChenChen : Mom, stop being childish. 😒

SatanSoo : 😝 And I am NOT YOUR MOM!

ChenChen : I need to go now.

SatanSoo : So now you're mad. Wow, just wow. Dae ......

SatanSoo : You're not gonna reply huh?

ChenChen : I am not mad. The teacher is coming soon.

SatanSoo : Fine, cya later. 

(The conversation between Yoda and Bacon)

Yoda : You better tel me what happen or I'll kick your Bacon.

Bacon : Chill, it will take so long to type out the whole story so I'll tell you later so for now I'll just say that I fell in love and confess so yeah.

Yoda : Oh come on... I am your bestfriend and you're not telling me. *sobs*

Bacon : Well, its not like you're my mom and also, stop being so dramatic. 😒

Yoda : Well, you don't speak to your mom like that. Do you?

Bacon : Seriously Chanyeol? From kicking to talking to moms?

Yoda : Well its your fault that you brought up the topic mom...

Bacon : That doesn't mean that you have to say anything abuout it. 😒

Yoda : Yah! Stop sending the "😒" face!

Bacon : Its my phone. I can send anything I want :p

Yoda : You know what? I'll talk to you later. I will just read a book now.

Bacon : 😒

End of coversations~

Well, you can already guess that Chanyeol and Kyungsoo is now reading a book while Baekhyun and Jongdae are having their lovey dovey time. The class was not as noisy as yesterday. But it is still noisy. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are so captivated by their book its like they went in the book itself. Baekhyun will sometimes steal kisses from Jongdae which made the said boy blush.

Soon after, the teacher came in and hush the students, again. And said there was something important that she wante to announce. "Is it that another handsome student is going to be transferred in our class again?" One girl asked. The teacher face-palmed himself and the student took it as a answer "No". 

"They announcement is that as you know, Valentine's Day is just one and a half weeks away and yesterday the principal said that he wants to have a Valentine's prom this year for whatever reason which teacher don't know. My guess is that he wants students to get to know each other better. So, you can dress in your fine suit and come with whoever you like." The teacher explained and after that everybody cheered except for Kyungsoo. His mouth was just agaped.

After the lesson, the teacher asked for Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo thought that he did something wrong and walked towards the teacher nervously. "Kyungsoo-ah, I need to speak to you privately. Would you come to my office?" The teacher asked and Kyungsoo nodded in agreement. They headed for the teacher's office and settled down comfortablely before the teacher started to speak.

"Yesterday, I got a call from your parents. And they wanted you to go to Australia to study abroad. Me and your parents discussed about the date where you will leave school and we thought that since Valentine's Day prom will be on a Friday, we will send you there on Saturday. So the after the week on the prom. You will be studying in Australia instead of here. Your parents wanted me to tell you as they were afraid that you will be angry and not go. Kyungsoo-ah, you must understand that your parents meant well." The teacher explained, pausing in between to breath.

Kyungsoo just stared at her in shock. Well, his parents didn't tell him that he will go to Australia to study... Now that's just confusing. But he shrugged it off. He's slightly sad though. He just get to know a guy that he don't even know if he likes him or not. His bestfriend just had a boyfriend that he met in 1 day. And in three weeks time he'll need to go? Just like that?

"Oh and Kyungsoo? You will be perfoming on the prom to. Maybe as your goodbye note to everyone. I know you have a great voice. So don't put it to waste." The teacher smiled before telling Kyungsoo that he is excused.

Many question ran through Kyungsoo's head. Should I tell Jongdae, Bakehyun and Chanyeol about this? Will they be sad? What about the Cafe? What do I do? Why didn't my parents inform me first? What to do? Kyungsoo ruffled his hair in annoyance. "Whats wrong?" A familiar voice was heard. Kyungsoo looked back to see Jongdae. "Me, Baek and Yeol was waiting for you and I decided to check on you only to see you walking in the hallway, ruffling your hair. Mind telling me what happen?" Jongdae asked. Kyungsoo thinks that he will just tell Jongdae and nobody else. "Well I can tell you. But promise me you won't tell anyone else?" Kyungsoo said. "Promise." Jongdae replied.

Kyungsoo explained the whole situation. "WHAT?!" Jongdae exclaimed. "SHHH!" Kyungsoo shushed him. "Don't let anyone hear!" Jongdae looked around only to see students starring at him. "Sorry..." Jongdae apologised. "So... You're not planning to tell Yeol and Baek?" He asked. Kyungsoo hummed in respond. "Then what do you plan on doing?" He asked. Kyungsoo just shrugged. Jongdae was about to speak again when his phone rang. "Baekhyunie~" The screen said. And Jongdae blushed. He answered the call. 

After awhile, "Baekhyun said that he and Yeol is coming to find us." Jongdae said. "Ok..." Kyungsoo said. After a few minutes Baekhyun and Chanyeol was seen walking down the hallway. "So what were you talking about while we were not here?" Baekhyun asked as he backhugged Jongdae who blushed like the billionth time today.

"Nothing." Kyungsoo answered. "Really?" Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo nodded his head. "Then do you guys still want to go for Lunch?" Chanyeol asked. Three heads nodded. And they headed off to the Canteen or whatever you want to call it.

Ok, so now... time for a little story since you must be confuse how Kyungsoo's parents has the money to let Kyungsoo study aboard but can't afford to pay for the Cafe. Actually, Kyungsoo's family is wealthy. But Kyungsoo wanted to learn how to be independence so now he lives in a apartment that he bought with the money his parents gave him before he left.

He bought the Cafe but never actually used it. Until yesterday where Jongdae suggested to open it. He pays the rent of the apartment himself. Now that you understand. (If you don't, PM me. Or leave a comment.) Lets go back to the main story.

They bought their food before settling down on a table. Everyone was eating except for Kyungsoo, he was playing with his food. Thinking about the thing. "Why are you not eating?" Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo diverted his attention to Chanyeol before taking a bite of his food. They were eating in awkward silence until Baekhyun decided to break the silence. "So... uhm... Why did the teacher call you?" That question made both Kyungsoo's and Jongdae's eyes go wide. "Uhmm..." Kyungsoo hesitated to say anything.

"Teacher just called him to check on some stuff. Hehe." Jongdae chuckled nervously. It seemed like Baekhyun and Chanyeol believed in it. "Then... Who are you going to prom with? I am going with Dae." Baekhyun asked. Kyungsoo just shrugged. Before Baekhyun could open his mouth. Chanyeol spoke first. "Uhm... Soo? If you d-don't mind... W-would you go to the p-prom with me?" Chanyeol stuttered while scratching his nape with his free hand that wasn't holding his spoon.

Kyungsoo blushed and said a barely audible "yes". Baekhyun and Jongdae smiled at each other. Their plan was working. Atleast for now it is. They hope that it will go smoothly like they planned and hopped no one will destroy their dear plan. Bakehyun and Jongdae high-fived underneath the table.

But Jongdae had a slight worry as he is the only one who knows what is happening here. Baekhyun only knows that Chanyeol likes Kyungsoo but he doesn't know that Kyungsoo is going to study abroad. Kyungsoo only knows that he will be studying abroad but doesn't know that he fell in love. While Chanyeol was just a guy in love. He hopes for everything to be alright.

And even if something goes wrong. He hopes it doesn't affect anything big. He really deosn't want to see his friend, especially his bestfriend and boyfriend to be sad. Hoping for the best was the only thing that he can do for now. And he sighed as he looked at his three friends. He had tears in his eyes as he wished that it will be the four of them together forever. But its not gonna happen unless Kyungsoo's parents change their mind and wants their son to stay here.

He quickly wipes the tear away, afraid that his boyfriend will see it. When Bakehyun looked at Jongdae, Jongdae just smiled. Which of course made Baekhyun smiled too. He really, really, really wants this to stay here forever. He wished time could stop so that he can capture this moment in his heart.

********************************************************************

A/N

So? What do you guys think? I tried to make a longer chapter and I hope I did better. Next chapter will probably be the Last Chapter. I hope you will continue reading it. Last chapter probable be out tomorrow since Sunday will be 1 week after Valentine's. Comment down below your opinion. Please? I will appreciate it ALOT if you do.

-Chansoo6336