Chapter 1

Flashlight

Its another day where Kyungsoo goes to school stressed. He had to study for his exam, do housework at home and he also sometimes had friendship problems as his best friends always argue. But he still have to go to school even if he don't want to. The only place he can rest in peace is the school's practice room, he often visited it after school.

Kyungsoo had to hurry to class as he is almost late. He hurriedly ran to class. Luckily he mad it just in time. The class started soon. And today they had a new comer. The teacher came in and said "Okay class, today, as you know we have a new comer. Please welcome him." And everyone clapped except for Kyungsoo. The new comer came in and introduced himself. "Hello everyone, my name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol. And I came back from US from my overseas study. It is a pleasant to meet you." After Cahnyeol's introduction, everyone clapped and Kyungsoo could hear girls squealing in excitement.

Kyungsoo had to admit Chanyeol does look a bit charming. "Now Chanyeol, you need a place to seat. Let's see.... Oh there! There is a place beside Kyungsoo, the boy over there." the teacher said while pointing her finger at the empty seat beside Kyungsoo. In Kyungsoo mind he was think, "Another burden." When Chanyeol settled down he immeditely said, "Nice to meet you, you must be Kyungsoo." Chanyeol took out his hand to sake Kyungsoo's. But Kyungsoo did not even said anything and ignored Chanyeol. "A silent boy huh." Thought Chanyeol when the lesson started.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________A.N

Please enjoy the first chapter and if you do please subscribe. Or leave a comment on how I can improve my story. ^-^. And please do read some fanfics by Chanshysoo. She is a awesome writer. Sorry for the short chapter. -Edited-

-Chansoo6336