Chapter 3

Flashlight

When Chanyeol reached home he heard his mom saying, "Welcome home Channie, I cooked dinner.". "Okay mom I will eat it after I bath,"Chanyeol then headed for the bathroom. Chanyeol took a quick bath as he was quite hungry.

When Chanyeol ws eating, he was thinking of his new classmate, Kyungsoo and had ALOT of question. Like, "Why is does he not talk in class?" "Why does he hide his sweet voice?" "Why does he sit alone in the Cafeteria?." Chanyeol did not even notice that his mom was waving her hand infront of Chanyeol's face.

Then Chanyeol's mum said "CHANYEOL-AH!" Thats when Chanyeol came back to reality. He was smiling sheepishly at his mum. "So Chanyeol, how was first day of school?" Chanyeol thought for awhile and answered the question. "It was great but my seatmate was very quiet, he doesn't talk much. But he does have a sweet voice. He also have a pair of beatiful eyes." "Hmm, I think he must be CUTE." "I don't know mom, he looks dead serious." "Ok then what were you thinking just now ?" "Uhm I was...." "You was....?" "Mom can I tell you something first before I tell you the answer to that question?" "Yeah sure what is it?" "Promise me NOT to tell anyone?" "Yeah yeah QUICKLY." So Chanyeol told his mum the incident that happened after school. "So were you thinking about him?" "Yeah...". "Do you like him?" "W-what are you talking about? Its obvious that its a NO!" "Well if its a no, you don't have shout right?" "F-fine, I kinda like him cause his cheeks are cute.".

After a little more chatting with his mom. Chanyeol washed the dish and went back his room. He did his homework and it was sorta late. So Chanyeol decided to sleep. But he just couldn't he turn and turn but he still could not sleep. Slowly he began to think about Kyungsoo, again. He thinked about him the whole night then drifted to his dreamland.

It was super annoying sound that woke Chanyeol up. Yeap, it was the alarm clock. Chanyeol groaned and kinda shut the alarm clock up with his hand. He dragged his feet to the bathroom and begin to washup. When he reached downstairs breakfast was already prepared. But he could not see his mom's shadow anywhere around the food. When he started eating he saw a small note saying. "Good morning Chanyeolie, mom will be going to your Aunt's house for awhile. Just eat your breakfast and go to school. I will be back before your school ends. So don't worry." 

After reading the note,Chanyeol grined. He ate his breakfast and immediately set for school. He reached just in time and he had a mission today. The mission is to make friends with Do Kyungsoo.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Updating with my mobile. And sorry for the CRAPPY Chapter. It wasn't great but well, I tried. Hope u enjoy and if you don't understand the thing is that Chanyeol and Chanyeol's mom are lime best friend. They sometimes talks freely and share their story. Anyway hope you enjoy and till the next Chapter. ^-^

-Chansoo6336