Chapter 5

Flashlight

When Chanyeol reached at JongDae's seat, he settled himself to make him feel comfortable. Well added, he also glanced toward Kyungsoo's direction. He notice he was still reading.

"So, uhm. What do you want to talk about?" Chanyeol was the first to start talking. "Ok, so.... Do you like Kyungsoo?" JongDae replied. "W-what are you talking about?!" Chanyeol asked as he feel his cheek began to heat up. "U-uhm thats not what I meant, the like means as in personality, not like in you know....." "Oh... sorry. Uhm I don't really know him that well. So I am not sure.

And also he doesn't talk much." "Oh yeah we should start from the beginning. I am gonna tell you a few info about Kyungsoo, you must try to remember all of them. Ok?" "Uhm... Ok?" "So let me begin, Kyungsoo loves to read, his favourite color is Black, he has a nice singing voice, he has a stressful life thats the reason why he doesn't talk to anyone. Well technically he talks to me. I am his best friend and only friend, but DONT YOU DARE LAUGH AT HIM. His favourite food is Spaghetti, while his favourite drink is Sprite. You remember everything?" "Yep!"

"WOW you are a good listener, everytime I talk to someone about something long. I need to say 2-4 times." "Hahaha..." "So you got any question you need to ask?" "Actually, yes. Yesterday I saw Kyungsoo at the Dancing Training Room. Why was he there? Oh and don't tell him I saw him there." "I see.... You know Kyungsoo more than I think you do. He always goes to the DTR to release out his stress. Normally I would go with him but since yesterday I wasn't here he went by himself." "I see.... Well I guess its about all. Thank you!"

Chanyeol then went back to his seat. But instead of a Kyungsoo which was reading, he saw a Kyungsoo sleeping soundly.Chanyeol studied Kyungsoo's face. It was the first time seeing Kyungsoo face being so peaceful. "What a nice sight" Chanyeol thought. Chanyeol then moved closer to Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo could feel something approaching him. He immediately pop open his eye and saw Chanyeol staring at him. Chanyeol widened his eye and look the other way. Both of them feel their heart beat increase and their cheek heating up. JongDae who witnessed the whole scence, smirked. "I am pretty sure they are gonna be a perfect match! Maybe Chanyeol IS Kyungsoo's soulmate!!" Jongdae thought.

Well, time flew by and it was already after school. Kyungsoo and JongDae was talking while Chanyeol was going somewhere. After Kyungsoo and JongDae make sure that no one except them was at the classroom. They sneaked into the DTR. And guess what? Chanyeol was actually hiding behind a wall near their classroom. He followed them.

JongDae and Kyungsoo was busy talking that they didn't even realise that Chanyeol was following them. JongDae knew Kyungsoo was down today from his expression so, he told Kyungsoo a joke. Well, Kyungsoo didn't laugh but atleast he smiled. Chanyeol who saw Kyungsoo smile. Widened his eyes and stop in his track. It was a smile so bright and beautiful. Chanyeol doesn't know why his heart started to beat in a very fast motion, again. He had never experienced this before. Never in his life.

(Here is a image of how Kyungsoo smiled)

(Sweet smile isn't it?)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Well anyways, thats all for this Chapter. Its crappy but hope you like it! Comment down below how I can improve it. Because well, all of my Chapters are short and crappy so yeah.... Till next Chapter! Oh and DTR means Dancing Training Room. And what I meant that Chanyeol was going somewhere is the place that, well Kyungsoo and JongDae was going so yeah.

-Chansoo6336