Chapter 4 (Edited)

Flashlight

When Chanyeol reached school, he immediately rushed to class. He saw Kyungsoo seating there talking to a person he did not see yestersay. Chanyeol then walked towards his seat. The boy who was talking to Kyungsoo saw Chanyeol, he immediately smiled and said. "Oh you must be the new student. Your name is Chanyeol right? I heard from Kyungsoo that you like to talk, just like me!"

"Oh uhm...Yeah my name is Chanyeol, and you are?" Chanyeol replied. "Oh opps, I was so excited that I forgot to introduce myself. My name is JongDae,  Kim JongDae. Kyungsoo's bestfriend and particularly his only friend."Right after JongDae said finish  Kyungsoo smack him on his arm hardly, a little bit too hard."Oww!" JongDae yelp in pain.

Chanyeol giggled. And everyone's attention grew on them.Kyungsoo looked around and saw all of the eyes were on them, he feel his cheek becoming to heat up a little. After realising that the eyes were on them, Kyungsoo dragged JongDae to the Cafeteria.

"Hey! I haven't even took a good look at the new student!" That was the last thing that Chanyeol heard. "Who told you to tell him that I said that he talks too much," Kyungsoo said while glaring at JongDae when they reached the Cafeteria.  "But its true, you did say that," JongDae reply. "I know its true but now I am pretty sure I am NOT going to be friends with him, and its ALL your fault!" Kyungsoo was a little bit mad.

"HEY! How was it my fault when I was just telling the truth. Wait... you want to befriends with the New Student?! You never like being friends with ANYBODY. Don't tell me you like him?!" JongDae half screamed. "Yah! Who says I like him?! I am older than you atleast show some respect!" Kyungsoo said and smacked JongDae's head. "Hey don't shout at me, I was just joking!" JongDae replied while rubbing his head.

After a little more chat, they heard the bell.Which means everyone is to go back to the classroom, preparing for the first lesson. When Kyungsoo and JongDae rushed into the class, Chanyeol was waving at them while smiling widely. They were lucky their teacher wasn't here yet, if not they will so dead. After a few minutes, their teacher came. After the lesson, everybody sigh in relief because there was no homework.

Kyungsoo was reading a book while waiting for the next teacher to come. Every minute or so, Chanyeol tries to start a conversation with Kyungsoo. But in the end it will still fall into silence. Everyone waited for their teacher until the next door teacher came and said, "Your teacher is not here today, so everyone do whatever you want but just don't make too much noise until Lunch Time, ok?"

"OK!" The whole class said, like dead zombies. After the teacher left, everyone started to talk, again. JongDae wanted to know more about Chanyeol, he also wanted to ask some question about him.

"Chanyeol, can you come over to my seat for awhile? I don't have a seatmate so don't worry you can seat next to me," JongDae half shouted towards Kyungsoo and Chanyeol's table. "Ok!" Was the the answer JongDae got. Chanyeol then walked towards JongDae's table. Chanyeol was also thinking of asking JongDae question about Kyungsoo. 

-______________________________________________________

A/N 

I hope you enjoy this Chapter, I know its a crap chapter. But it wil improve as the time past. Please comment and subscribe, I appreciate the people who did! Anyways till the next CRAPPY CHAPTER, again.

-Chansoo6336