Chunji

One for me??

The teachers went towards the medical room and as they opened the door, they saw something..they never wished to see. L.Joe had showing to the door and Sulli was under him on the table with her wearing nothing but her bra only.

L.JOE! SULLI! GET DRESSED NOW! Teacher Jang shouted surprising the two who felt really embarassed and hurried as fast as they could to get dressed while the teachers waited outside. Everyone heard the shout and wondered what was going on.

5 Minutes later,

Wae? EXPULSION? Chunji shouted. Aish this kid, haven't even started school myself and he's created trouble, Chunji thought, got dressed up and got up to leave.

Oppa where are you going? A woman in her early 20s said while holding onto his wrist.

School.

What? You're a teenager?? She shouted due to her astonishment.

Chunji looked older but he was only 18, same age as his cousin L.Joe, L.Joe's parents had left him under the care of Chunji and Chunji was his legal guardian for a year. He had just come into Korea at the early hours and had already set his eyes on a noona.

Women are stupid, Chunji said, smirked and left.

Ya! The woman said and threw a pillow towards Chunji but he had already closed the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------------- SCHOOL -----------------------------------------------------------------

Who did you tell? L.Joe shouted with a scared Sulli by his side.

Tae..Taemin.

What? I thought you broke up with him!

Uh..that..I lied..Mianhe oppa, please forgive me. I was gonna dump him when you saw me and I lied..Sulli said while putting her hand above L.Joe's.

DON'T TOUCH ME! JUST LEAVE! L.Joe said with an angry expression while Sulli hurried off with tears in her eyes.

Taemin, you are so dead!! L.Joe thought. Who could possibly be Taemin's precious person, he changes his girlfriend every week without the care in the world. No one cares to stand up to him..oh wait..what was that girl's name? PARK JIYEON!!! L.Joe face lit up and he smiled brightly as he walked towards a familiar face.

You just got expelled pabo. Why the f--- are you smiling for? Your parents left me incharge to take care of you!! Chunji said.

Like you care anyway, L.Joe said.

You're right I don't but your parents do. What happens when your parents find out? You get transferred to an all-boys school? Only way you can f--- around is by turning gay so good luck with that. Chunji replied.

Ya! L.Joe said while Chunji laughed. I'll do as you say, L.Joe said in a low voice.

What? I didn't hear you.

I'll do as you say!! L.Joe shouted but only if you do something for me.

Knew there was a catch!! Say It!!

Fall in love with that girl, there. L.Joe said while pointing out to Jiyeon who was busy playing basketball and didn't stop at the arrival of Taemin although everybody else did.

..And stop that guy from getting her! L.Joe said while pointing at Taemin who snatched the ball of Jiyeon.

Chunji's POV:

What's her name? I asked

Park Jiyeon, ranked 1.

Ranked 1 huh? Pretty smart for a good-looking girl. , this is the girl that I met earlier.

-------------------------------------------------------------FLASH BACK---------------------------------------------------------------------

Bell to end 3rd lesson had gone and Jiyeon was still at the queue to use the vending machine. Suddenly, someone brushed past her at the departure of the person ahead of her.

Ya!

Hey beautiful? What's up?  She's quite pretty.

Beautiful? Ahjusshi, first, I don't know you. 2nd, You can't cut infront of a line. 3rd, I need to go to my lesson soon so move!

No can do. Chunji said as he put his coins in the vending machine, upon seeing Chunji's actions, Jiyeon pressed the button to a lemon tea and galaxy chocolate. She took the food and was about to run back to class  when Chunji caught her by her arm.

Ya! Let go!! Jiyeon said.

Only if you tell me where the court is.

Okay, I will.

Chunji let go of Jiyeon's arm and Jiyeon immediately ran towards her lesson which was PE but before that, she turned around and shouted: LOOK FOR IT YOURSELF! I AM NOT YOUR SERVANT, PABO!!

--------------------------------------------------------END OF FLASHBACK-------------------------------------------------

This is gonna be fun!!

 

The majority chose Chunji so therefore, he's the chosen person for Jiyeon. Don't be a silent reader, tell me how it was <3