Movie~~

One for me??

Myungsoo and Jiyoung planned to sit together while Woohyun and Seungyeon planned to sit together. At the end, there were only five tickets left for Paranormal Activity 3, two were near the front while the other three were near the very back. The guys decided to let Jiyeon and Jieun sit at the front while Jiyeon nodded then she noticed Jieun's desperate wish to sit next to Taemin so as Chunji and L.Joe sat on the seats, Jiyeon quickly pushed Taemin to the front and sat between L.Joe and Chunji which made Chunji smirk as he thought that she fancied him.

Woo, Jiyeon wiped her forehead and got ready to watch the movie.  Shouts and screams could be heard from all over the hall and it hadn't even been 10 minutes into the film  but L.Joe and Jiyeon were so glued into the movie that they didn't care, however, Chunji who saw an early 20 girl sitting on the other side of the hall, he couldn't help but sit next to her as her partner dumped her there. She was scared and sad, this was the perfect opportunity to hook up with her according to Chunji.

Upon seeing Chunji's action, L.Joe smirked which made Jiyeon notice them as well. Then the good bit came and people screamed while L.Joe and Jiyeon just stared in amazement. Woah~~ they both said in the same time then smiled at each other. The two grabbed the popcorn at the same time and their hands met then their eyes met. Upon hearing more screams, the two quickly looked back at the movie.

It was awesome~~ Taemin said. It's still in my mind, how am I gonna sleep tonight?? Jieun said. Everyone started talking about horror stories to scare the girls but L.Joe and Jiyeon still couldn't face each other after the popcorn incident and felt awkward.

Did you like the movie too? Chunji asked Jiyeon. It was DAEBAEK~~ Jiyeon said but I couldn't see it properly because we were too far away~~ Jiyeon said disappointedly. Wanna see it again then? L.Joe asked Jiyeon. Sure!! Jiyeon replied in excitement and the akwardness was gone. It was till midnight so the rest went home while Chunji went to the girl's flat after flirting with her.

Aigoo, L.Joe said while seeing his cousin flirt. Why are you so surprised for? Heard you and Sulli were caught too, Jiyeon said straight forwardly. Heard or did you enquire? He asked curiously. Why would I wanna know about your personal life when I have my own life, Jiyeon replied and went into the hall again.

The two sat at the front as there weren't many people..to be honest it was just the two of them all alone in the hall. At the intermission, the two got ready to buy some more refreshment so they made their way towards the door. But the door was locked. The two shouted but no one came to there rescue.

We're stuffed~ Jiyeon said while L.Joe nodded while looking at his phone. There's no signal at all either, he said. So, we're stuck in a hall that's playing a horror movie with no one but just the two of us, how bad can it get, Jiyeon said while shaking. L.Joe could tell she was scared so he hold her hand and removed his coat and put it on her while she blushed.

I'll get us out of here, he said. There must be a way out, he added confidently while Jiyeon looked in amazement as her heart beated faster.