Don't you love me?

One for me??

Taemin approached Jiyeon who was crying while rubbing her eyes. Taemin remembered the old times when he would annoy Jiyeon and she would cry then thought of an idea.

Icecream for the ugly girl who is crying right now~~But only if she stops crying~~~ Taemin said while facing his back towards Jiyeon.

Ya! Jiyeon said while hitting Taemin's back. Oww...it hurts, Taemin said then smiled. The two sat down on the bench while eating the icecreams.

You still remember it? Jiyeon asked Taemin.

How could I forget the ugly girl with the big forehead? (laughs)

Ya! I don't have a big forehead okay and what about your hair? Mushroom hair!! Jiyeon shouted.

Mushroom hair!! Mushroom hair!! Jiyeon said while running as Taemin chased her. Ya!! Taemin said signalling Jiyeon to stop. Jiyeon couldn't run anymore so she stopped.

The two stared at each other then laughed.. Good times, Jiyeon said while staring at the sky. Incredible, Taemin added while smiling. How about we just be friends, promise? Taemin said while opening his pinky to link their pinkies together.

Jiyeon nodded and linked her pinky with his, friends only, Jiyeon said. Nope, BEST FRIENDS, only, Taemin said then smiled. What about Jieun though? Everyone must hate her right now..Jiyeon said feeling guilty.

Its her fault though, you don't have to worry about that person, Taemin said.

But still she's my best..my girl best friend. She really loves you, Jiyeon said to Taemin.

More than enough..so much that she even betrays her own best friend, Taemin said.

Please..just consider it..Yeah? Jiyeon said while putting her head into Taemin's shoulder. Just for you..my girl best friend, Taemin said and smiled.

L.Joe's POV:

Taemin loved Jiyeon too? Them two are really soulmates aren't they? I should back off already but what if he didn't find Jiyeon? What if she's wondering in dark alleys?

Is it them? Guess they made up..my heart hurt a lot. I can't control my tears anymore, I was about to leave when Jiyeon called my name.

Byunghun? Byunghun? I turned around trying really hard to control my tears but seeing her happy face just made me lose it, I was about to run away but I felt someone hug me from the back. Ya pabo~ Don't you love me? Jiyeon said while blushing.

Bwo? Love? I thought you and Taemin were together. L.Joe said in shock.

I love you, you pabo and I'll never leave you~~~ Jiyeon said while hugging L.Joe.

L.Joe smiled and sang, I can't let you go even if I die~~~ Making them both blush, Jiyeon released herself from the hug and passionately kissed L.Joe while slighty surprising him but he responded after.

What they didn't know was that someone else was looking at them with a broken heart.....

Jiyeon ah..I'll always love you, Taemin thought.