Mall

One for me??

AUTHOR'S POV

Lesson ended at last and Jiyeon was woke up by Jieun even though she hated being woken up and mumbled under her breath.

Wahh I am so happy~~~ Jiyeon said as she took the chocolate chips icecream out of Jieun’s hand. The two had gone shopping after all it was Friday and the two always went shopping on Fridays in the mall. Let’s sit down, I am so tired~~ Jieun said. The two sat down in and started eating their icecream just then the girls around started screaming due to the excitement.

Not again, Jiyeon sighed when she saw her best friend scream along with the other girls. Hey I am Jiyoung, the small girl said. Hey, I am Jieun and this is Jiyeon. Woah we have the same name..ehhehe she said to Jiyeon while Jiyeon continued eating the ice cream not bothering to respond. Why the are they coming over here for? Jiyeon said at the arrival of L.Joe, Chunji, Taemin, Myungsoo and Woohyun.

Don’t get too excited, we’re not here for you, Taemin straight forwardly said. Excited? My relaxation time has just been ruined because of your arrival, Jiyeon said at the sight of lots of girls coming over. Hey, boyfriend!! Jiyoung said while hugging her boyfriend, Myungsoo. Boyfriend? Jiyeon thought, that cheater is her boyfriend? Who cares? Then she saw Myungsoo staring at her which she responded by throwing death glares at him back.

You know each other? Jiyoung said to Jieun and Jiyeon + the boys. She’s the moodiest person of our school, how can we not know her? Taemin said while the others laughed. Ahahhaha, Jiyeon laughed with sarcasm, I'll be back, Jiyeon said and went to 'Glamorous' a shop where she had spotted an electric blue cardigan which matched with an electric blue skirt earlier.

I love it~~~ Jiyeon said after she bought it and immediately wore it. She also bought multi-coloured shoes to represent youth.

ji_yeon_by_bischie08.jpg

Uhmm!! someone said making Jiyeon turn around. Oh its you, what do you want? If I was you, I wouldn't dare to tell her, Myungsoo said while staring at Jiyeon. You trying to threaten me? She asked confidently. Means you're gonna tell her? Myungsoo asked as he gripped her tighter. Jiyeon used her strength to get Myungsoo's hands off her arms and it worked causing Myungsoo to feel the pain.

You know what? I could care less about your personal life? Its your responsibility to tell her , not mine! If you want to lose her for good, carry on. Jiyeon stated and walked away leaving Myungsoo in shock. Most girls would immediately tell Jiyoung to get me into trouble or even blackmail me to date them instead, but her..she really doesn't care, Myungsoo thought.

Jiyeon ah~~~ Jieun called out to her friend. You look pretty~~ Chunji said to Jiyeon while inviting her to sit beside him, Jiyeon rolled her eyes and sat behind Jieun instead while Chunji smirked. Let's all see a movie!! Woohyun said who was sitting next to his girlfriend, Seungyeon who was also from Kirin High but a different class to Jieun and Jiyeon. Everyone nodded but Jiyeon rejected the offer. I am just gonna go home, I am tired anyway. But Jiyeon ah, Jieun said showing her puppy eyes.

You chickening out cause we're seeing Paranormal activity 3? Taemin said to make Jiyeon angry but she became excited instead. You guys are watching Paranormal Activity 3?? Its out!! DAEBAEK, Jiyeon shouted making everyone stare at her. Jiyeon is the ultimate Paranormal activity fan~~ Jieun added while smiling.