Start of the plan

One for me??

Taemin tried to think of a plan the whole night but nothing seemed to match up until he received a msg from Jieun.

To: Taemin

From: Jieun

If I loved a person badly, I would never let them go even if it means making the one they love, disappear!

Disappear huh? Why does she seem so much more violent than before? Something's fishy, Taemin thought.

Taemin called Jieun. I need your help,  I can't think of anything. Taemin replied. Sure but what do I get in return? Jieun said.  Are you sure you want to do this to your best friend's boyfriend? Since when did you care about what I want?

If you get the job done, I'll date you, Taemin said confidently. Jeonmal?? Araso oppa, just wait and watch. I'll call you when its done.

Next day,

Where is L.Joe??

He told me that he already left, Chunji answered.

When was the last time you called?

Half an hour ago..he should already be here.

But he's not, Jiyeon started to panic.

Jiyeonnie, why are you worried? He's probably busy in traffic, Jieun said then smirked.

Taemin gave a sign to Jieun to tell her to meet him outside and she did follow him.

I am not sure its such a good idea now..anyway what did you do? Taemin  asked while panicking.

Why are you panicking for? Anyways, it was so simple. Putting him up with 20 professional gangsters seemed to do the job, Jieun said confidently.

But why? What did you do that for?

Why are you suddenly asking me that for? You know, to get rid of L.Joe so he can't get into the competition, that way he won't win. Oppa, I love you too much and I want to see you win okay?

But he's your friend's boyfriend!!

So? Friend? What friend? I saw you looking at her when she was dancing and you completely ignored me! She has everything: a loving boyfriend, friends who are kingkas, no anti fans, a guy who loves her from afar..what else can she need? I want to take everything of hers, cause she doesn't deserve it.

But why are you two friends then?

To get closer to you of course, oppa saranghae. You and I are the perfect couple, I even have a plan to get rid of her, after that. you and I will be the stars of the competition, Jieun said while smiling.

Are you prepared to hurt your best friend?

Why do you keep saying best friend? She was nothing before. She never cared about guys, hell she didn't even know most of them so why is she the most popular girl in school now? Jieun shouted. That bit-

L.Joe slapped Jieun while Jiyeon was sobbing. Everyone had heard Jieun's confession.

It was you! Why? Why chingu? Why? Jiyeon shouted.

Simple, you don't deserve anything, you're not worth it!

Shut up! Don't say another word about Jiyeon! Taemin  shouted.

Why lover boy? Afraid to see your crush getting hurt? Jieun sarcastically said shocking everyone including L.Joe.

Cr..crush? Jiyeon stuttered.

Don't act like you didn't know, you two-faced. Taemin has been head over heels for you since the first day he met you..guess I just didn't want to admit it.

So why are you saying it now? Chunji asked Jieun.

Cause I know that Taemin will never me able to have her now, Jieun said and smirked.

Is..Is it true? Jiyeon asked Taemin while staring at his eyes.

I really didn't think so..but I am sure now...I love you Park Jiyeon, Taemin confessed.

It was dead silent, everyone was shocked. L.Joe let Jiyeon's hand and told her to go for it which surprised Jiyeon. So much that she ran away followed by Taemin.