More

One for me??

Jiyeon's POV

I washed my face while constantly splashing water onto my face, I kept thinking about Myungsoo and his perfect facial features but that can't happen. That guy is a jerk Jiyeon and you know it. But you can change him, of course you can. Aigoo, there was a battle going on between the angelic and devilish side of me. I cupped my face with my two hands and looked in the mirror then suddenly someone poked me.

Oh its you. I said. Jiyeonnie where were you? Two more hot guys came into our class, aren't we lucky?? But I still love my Taeminnie :) Jieun said.

That pabo? Why love that pabo or anyone in our school for that matter of fact, they're all jerks!!

Taemin is sweet and kind but he does tend to turn arrogant infront of you..Jieun said and sighed disappointedly. Aish, you and your emotional drama, you can like Taemin~~

Chincha? Komawo chingu. Now let's go before the teacher finds it suspicious. But before, did you know L.Joe is back!! Who's L.Joe?

Chincha?? Jiyeon ah, why aren't you noticing the boys in our year, they are so handsome and hot. Jieun was in her fantasy world again so Jiyeon shook her.

Oh mian..he was caught with Sulli. Who's Sulli? JIYEON!!! Jieun said while Jiyeon ran away from her and was running along the corridor when she bumped into him.

Author's POV

Sorry~~ Jiyeon said without looking at the person and ran to the class. She's really pretty, no wonder Taemin likes her  too, L.Joe thought.

10 minutes later,

Sir, Jiyeon is sleeping again~~ Taemin said.  Ya! PARK JIYEON! The teacher shouted and Jiyeon woke up. Yeah, Kim sunsaenim~~ she said straight forwardly and glanced at the teacher. Upon seeing this, the teacher got scared and told her to go back to sleep which grabbed the boys' attention.

Its not fair!! They began to say. It's not fair? Are you ranked 1 out of the whole school? Are you the girls basketball captain? Are you the girls kendo captain? Are you the girls archery captain? Talk about not fair, when you guys beat me to first rank, we'll talk about fair then! Jiyeon said and went back to sleep while the guys kept their mouth shut in astonishment.

She's really all that? Myungsoo thought. Ranked 1? She's really smart, L.Joe thought. She doesn't look like the smartest kid here at all, Woohyun thought. Wow, dating her is gonna be fun, Chunji thought. I am gonna get that arrogance off her.