Lee Byunghun

One for me??

LEE BYUNGHUN FIGHTING!! Jiyeon shouted making everyone stare at her. She smiled at L.Joe while Chunji just smirked while watching the two, L.Joe was encouraged by Jiyeon and wanted to win badly and so he did.

Jiyeon went to congratulate him while both the audience and the boys started to cheer them up. WOO!!! Jiyeon!! L.Joe!! These could be heard from the court while Taemin looked at the couple with jealousy.

Jiyeon and L.Joe walked towards each other then Jiyeon hugged L.Joe. L.Joe who apologized for being sweaty while rubbing his neck while Jiyeon responded in a seductive, loud voice : Sweat is hot! making the crowd go while and L.Joe smile. Jiyeon put her arms around L.Joe's neck and kissed him making Taemin angry.

*Why am I so angry over this?* Jieun approached Taemin and talked about the couple who were back to hugging while Taemin just became more frustrated. I accept, Jiyeon whispered into L.Joe's ear making him smile.

Second period,

Guys and girls, it's time for our Annual talent show, the couple who wins will receive a surprise gift. Everyone auditioned and as it had to be couples, Jieun was paired with Taemin. Jieun sang Bubble Pop to seduce Taemin who was not interested but was looking at L.Joe and Jiyeon who were cheering Jieun all the way.

Bubble, Bubble, Bubble Pop~~ Jiyeon and L.Joe joined in the chorus making everybody else join in too. Loud applause could be heard~~

Then Jiyeon danced in PussyCat Dolls' Wait a Minute making the crowd go wild. Jieun noticed Taemin who seemed really interested in her performance and began to feel jealous of Jiyeon.

I really wanna win, Jieun said to Jiyeon while waiting for the results. Ofcourse you will, it was daebaek, everyone cheered along, Jiyeon said reassuring Jieun.

The female winner is: PARK JIYEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone cheered but Jiyeon didn't know how to react and looked at Jieun who congratulated her but felt jealousy in the inside. Then Jiyeon hugged L.Joe.

Tomorrow, its the boys turn and remember anyone has the chance of winning, the teacher announced while Taemin's mind was captivated on winning and performaning next to Jiyeon. You gotta win araso? Jiyeon said to L.Joe who responded by kissing her on the cheeks making her blush.

L.Joe is a great dancer you know? Jieun said to Taemin to anger him, there's no way that you could possibly beat him. Oh there is a way, Jieun said.

What is it? Taemin asked curiously.

If L.Joe isn't here at all...how can he perform? Think about it..Jieun smirked and left.