Confession

One for me??

Mian..L.Joe said. If I hadn't said those things about Taemin, you would never be in this condition.

It's not your fault, this was going to happen someday. I need you to do something for me, after that this stupid matter will be resolves, Jiyeon said while staring above the grey sky above.

What is it?

I need you to find Taemin's feelings about me. If he doesn't like me then that's good for both of us, I'll forget it ever happened and everything will return to normal and if he likes me then..

Then what?

I'll leave. I can't bear hurting my closest friend...

Eventhough it means hurting yourself?

Jiyeon was taken aback but she respond 'even if it means hurting myself', it would be worth it.

PE lesson,

Hey, sorry about earlier. Jiyeon was in a bad mood, she told me to apologize to you from her behalf. L.Joe said to Taemin who was running faster than usual.

I don't care about her, he said while running faster.

It's just that she saw you beating me up and because we haven't revealed the secret yet, she began to worry about how you might take it. L.Joe said to see Taemin's reaction.

What is it?

First pinky promise me..

Pinky promise? Woah spending one day with Jiyeon has definitely made you different, Taemin said while laughing.

It definitely has, we're dating now~~ L.Joe said while smiling. See? L.Joe said pointing at Jiyeon who waved back while smiling.

Bwo? You and that moody girl? Chincha? Woah dude what did you see in her?

Everything, she's just perfect. L.Joe said while looking at her, she's so caring..she would rather leave than see someone else get hurt.

Taemin was taken aback but then congratulated L.Joe and even hugged him. He then shouted : L.Joe and Jiyeon are dating!! Making everyone shocked.

Jieun and others began to stare at Jiyeon while Jiyeon's heart just sunk in. 'Its better this way, no need to leave now, he doesn't like you Jiyeon' Jiyeon thought.

L.Joe looked at Jiyeon and could tell that she was on the verge of breaking down so he walked towards her, leaned in and kissed her infront of everyone.

A week after,

Jiyeon spent all her time with L.Joe, she was about to forget Taemin. Taemin who would always tease Jiyeon had started to miss her due to her being with L.Joe all the time. I like you~~ L.Joe eventually confessed but Jiyeon rejected him.

Mian..I need some time.

I understand, L.Joe replied.

L.Joe went to play basketball with the others while Jieun approached Jiyeon and sat beside her. He loves you, you know? Jieun said. Yesterday when you were ill, he kept calling me to see what you had and what you were doing. He even listened in class! He took a lot of notes for you, the teachers said it was a miracle.

Jiyeon looked at L.Joe who was starting to sweat and suddenly her heart began to thump louder. Every waking moment, L.Joe was there beside Jiyeon demanding her to wake up earlier as they would always be late..Cheering her on..always.