Cold

One for me??

It's not gonna work, just stop. Jiyeon said disappointedly. There's nothing more than we can do anymore..Jiyeon said looking at the exhausted L.Joe who was panting because of constantly looking for ways to get out.

L.Joe made his way beside JIyeon and sat down. Mian..I got us into this mess, Jiyeon said and sighed.

You? How?

Ah..that..first pinky promise me that you won't tell another living soul, Jiyeon said straight-forwardly.

Pinky promise? What are you seven years old??

No, fine, I won't tell you.

Aish..araso..araso. The two liked their pinkies together.

You know Jieun, my best friend..she likes Taemin so she told me to sit next to you guys, if I had been sitting at the front, I wouldn't have to see this movie again and we wouldn't be here right now. Jiyeon said with guilt.

Ya, its not your fault. I was gonna watch the movie all over again anyway, didn't see it properly to be honest from that height. L.Joe said to cheer Jiyeon up. Anyway, so Jieun and Taemin huh? I thought you liked him too though..

Taemin? Who likes that pabo except my chingu. He''s just a classmate, nothing more. I have to endure him for Jieun cause she goes mental if I bash him.

So who do you like? Anyone caught your eyes yet?? L.Joe asked curiously.

Nope...not at all. Jiyeon replied immediately.

Aren't you going to ask me the same thing? L.Joe asked.

Nope..you're the type of person that changes their girlfriend by every week. Do you even know what love is?

Ouch that hurt..I am not like that you know. People say that having girlfriends can be a burden but for me its different..having me as their boyfriend is a burden so why give the girls' a burden right? That's why fooling around is enough for me. I just didn't know Sulli was still Taemin's girlfriend..

Taemin's girlfriend?

You didn't know?

Anyo..he never mentioned her, she was probably the girl who stood outside the class waiting for him. Woah, he is  a cold person, he just never really responded to her when we were in the class together, Jiyeon said in amazement.

Maybe someone else was worth the while. I've noticed the way he looks at you..with love. The way he fights with you, its his way of showing his affection and feelings for you. *Why am I telling her this? Didn't I want revenge from Taemin? Why am I helping him?? Why do I feel hurt while saying this?*

Nah..its not true. It just can't be right? But Jieun likes him and we're just classmates..its just too much..Jiyeon said while wondering.

I am afraid its true...only a boy can see another boy's feelings and although he doesn't want to admit it, he loves you. L.Joe said although his heart was starting to hurt.

Is someone here? the guard said as he opened the door. Jiyeon ran out leaving L.Joe behind and then Jiyeon went home wondering if its true. Tears formed in her eyes when  she realised that maybe she liked him too. Suddenly, a figure came near.

Jiyeon? If it isn't Park Jiyeon? Taemin said with sarcasm.

Go away!

What? Are you crying? asked concerned Taemin.

Just Go away..leave me alone!! Jiyeon shouted and left.

Next day,

Jiyeon seemed distant, she didn't even talk to her own best friend in the morning while Taemin kept staring at her out of concern. Jieun decided to ask L.Joe as he was the last one with Jiyeon.

What have you done to her? Jieun asked while glaring at L.Joe.

Nothing. It's just..complicated.

Why is it complicated, tell me! Taemin suddenly blurted his view out and everybody else became silent.

I..I..I took her first kiss! Done! L.Joe lied while the boys laughed and Jieun smiled too. Woah, Jiyeon ah, I can't believe it was such a small matter, Jieun said to her friend who showed a fake smile so her chingu wouldn't worry while Taemin was still confused. *Why was she crying then?*

Breaktime,

Taemin  approaches L.Joe whose buying some food for him and Jiyeon. Why did you lie? Taemin said while throwing death glares at him.

What do you mean?

Jiyeon was crying yesterday!!

So?

What did you do to her?

I can't tell you.

Why? Taemin began to punch L.Joe but he didn't say a word. Jiyeon who heard the entire conversation, walked up to Taemin  and slapped him, right at his cheek. The sign of her fingers were imprinted on his face and it had turned bright red. Pain was working it's way to Taemin's cheek so he rubbed it while thinking about what had just happened.

Jiyeon had already held L.Joe's wrist and pulled him with her.