Final

One for me??

A month later,

Jieun started coming in late to avoid everyone's gazes and Jiyeon couldn't help but feel guilty over it so she decided to confront Jieun. 'Jieun ah?' Jiyeon said as she saw Jieun sitting on furthest end of the field so no-one could see her.

"What do you want?" she said angrily while grabbing the grass tightly using her fingers. 'Do you remember the first time we met? I fell down while running the race as people were looking at me and although you were ahead, you still came up to me and helped me up while rubbing the dirt of my shirt....That was the first time anyone had ever looked out for me you know?' Jiyeon explained.

'You looked so clueless when I helped you up, then you smiled, you were so cute!!' Jieun said while smiling at the memories. 'Good times' Jiyeon said while linking her fingers with Jieun's.

'Don't you hate me like the others?' Jieun asked as she faced Jiyeon. 'Hate is a strong word!! You're my best friend, how can I ever hate you, pabo!' Jiyeon said while sticking out her tongue.

This made Jieun chase Jiyeon, Jieun stopped at the appearance of Taemin who looked at the two with a basketball in his hands as the boys were having a match.

'Jieun! you're on my team' Taemin said while smiling, Jieun was suprised at first but later joined the match, the match ended by Jieun's winning shot which won Taemin's heart.

The winning team smiled while the losing team cursed and sighed in disappoinment as they had to buy the winning team freshly made kimbap and kimchi.

Aigoo, how can you eat so much and still stay thin? Jiyeon blurted her opinions out as she looked onto Jieun who was constantly gulping the kimchi down , 'Ya, Lee Jieun answer me!' Jiyeon joked making everyone laugh.

'It's not Jieun, it's IU' Taemin said while facing IU and he slowly wiped the sauce outside Jieun's lips which made her blush. 'Oooh' everyone began saying.

'From today onwards, she's my one and only girlfriend!' Taemin said while smiling. After an hour, everyone had started dancing around, Jieun left the table to get some fresh air.

'What's up?' Taemin asked Jieun after seeing her outside as he was busy smoking. Ya! Jieun said while talking the cigarette out of Taemin's mouth and throwing it off the roof. Ya! Taemin said as he looked down towards the cigarette which fell on the ground by now.

'I know that she's still in your heart and I don't mind if she will be forever in your heart, she has L.Joe with her so I can't lie and advise you to go after her, but I am going to say that I can't date you' Jieun expressed her inner feelings.

'But that won't stop us from being friends' Jieun said while smiling as she held her hand out. Taemin was shocked at first which made him hesitate at first then he shook her hand.

Jieun felt her heart break but held her tears in and smiled, Taemin  grabbed her wrist towards him and hugged her tightly.

'We're the best match makers ever!' Jiyeon said at the sight of Taemin and Jieun hugging, 'I'll always love you' L.Joe said to Jiyeon and hugged her tightly then kissed her passionately.

After 6 years,

Welcome~~ Jiyeon's and L.Joe's parents said as they invited the guest in. Taemin made his entry in a black James Bond Tuxedo and stood beside the groom, L.Joe while IU took her place.

Then the pianist played the wedding march as the beautiful, blushing bride, Jiyeon walked towards the altar. The wedding ended beautifully and it was time to say goodbye.

I'll miss you chingu-ah!! IU said while hugging her friend. 'We'll definitely attend your wedding next!!'L.Joe said while nudging Taemin which made the two blush.

L.Joe hugged Chunji who was busy flirting with someone else during the wedding earlier. 'Thankyou for turning me into a good man,' L.Joe said while Chunji smiled.

Jiyeon hugged Taemin, 'Best friends forever right?' she whispered into his ears. Yeah, best friends forever, Taemin said while smiling.

 

How was the ending?? I am sorry if you wanted a longer fanfic.