Introducing the two

One for me??

                                                                                      Author's POV:

BANG!

What the hell! Taemin shouted

Oops, Jiyeon said and left running. Urgh!! Park Jiyeon, I will so get you!! Taemin said and rubbed his head to reduce the pain that was caused by a basketball thrown by his best friend for him spending most of the time chatting up other girls.

Jiyeon was not like other girls, ok, she did her make up but it was so light that her face glistened with it. Ok she didn't hang around with the 'popular kids' but something about her just stood out to people which made them approach her and talk to her. Something made them joke around with her and annoy her.

She was not the type who would run around boys or even look at them with shy smiles, she would hang her head high and look at them eye-to -eye and Taemin was no different.

What should I do? Taemin thought to himself then he hid behind the pillar as he saw his crush walking with her arm around another boy's shoulder, L.Joe. One of the kingkas of Seoul High.

Oppa, not now (laughs) - Sulli

Why not? Its not like anyone's watching us. You want it as bad as I do. L.Joe said.

I know but-

Not buts let's go to the medical room and have the room all to ourselves, L.Joe declared.

Sure but what about Taemin?

What about him? Let me guess...you still haven't dumped him. We can't do thiis! I can't go and steal another boy's girl, what kind of a person do you think I am? L.Joe shouted and was about to leave when Sulli stopped him.

Ofcourse I have broken up with him! How dare you think otherwise! I am just worried that he might see us, that's all. Sulli lied.

She was about to dump Lee Taemin? I'll show her, how dare she? Taemin thought then left. Medical Room huh? You're not the only ones having all the fun.

Oh Jang sunsaenim..I don't know how to tell you this..Taemin said while acting innocent.

Taemin was one of the smartest kid in Seoul High School and today was one of the special days where Seoul High's guys and Kirin High School's girls from First year were allowed to have a fair day where both schools participated in everything from sports to dance and showcased their best students.

What's the matter Taemin goon?

Ah that..L.Joe and Sulli weren't found in the court. I saw them go to the medical room two hours earlier but there's no sign of them now, I am really worried about them. Taemin said.

Oh right, don't worry. I will go look for them with other teachers, you go back to your next lesson.

Komawo sunsaenim.

Mention not Taemin goon. Kim sunsaenim, Jo sunsaenim, we have a matter in our hands.

The teachers left to find the two, leaving Taemin filled with happiness inside. Let's get back to business, Park Jiyeon!

 

1. Who should the guy for Jiyeon be? Choose one of the following and post it on the comment box below :)

- Lee Joon   - Lee Jonghyun

- Choi Minho - Choi Minhwan

-Ok Taecyeon - Jang Wooyoung

- Lee Donghae - Kim Jonghyun

-  Other, please say who you would you like on the comment box if you prefer someone else.