Back to school

The Year It Snow

The first day of school....

"Yayaya.... Yoon Doojoon! You're getting late!!! Pali get up from the bed, don't make Yoseob late as you too....." Taeyeon shouted and hit Doojoon with pillow, while Yoseob was at the dining room eating breakfast.
"Ahh.... you're so annoy, what time is it now?" Doojoon said but still in his dream.
"It's 8:30a.m. now!!" Taeyeon shouted andput the alarm clock in front of him to let him see.
"Mwo??!!" doojoon was so shock and quickly sat up from his bed, "Are you kidding me?" Doojoon then asked again to confirm.
"See it yourself." Taeyeon said and threw the alarm clock to Doojoon and walked out of the room.
"Yay...... why aren't you calling me?!" Doojoon shouted like insane people, "Isshhh....." 
*knock knock*
"Mwoya?!!" Doojoon yelled at Yoseob angrily.
"Are.... you going to school??" Yoseob asked behind the door.
"Ah, right! Oh no! Oh no!!!" Doojoon quickly washed up and had his breakfast.
"Omo, Yoseob you're going to be late, I'll sent you to school first let Doojoon walk to school himself." Taeyeon said and was ready to go out.
"Gwenchana noona, I'll wait for him." then Yoseob smile.
"You sure? He's always so slow, I scare that he'll cumber you." 
"Yoseob you shall go with her......... I'll go by myself, if you're getting late.... later I sure will be nag by her, I don't want to!" Doojoon said while eating his breakfast.
"Hmm....... then... see you later, Doojoon hyung!" Yoseob said then g\went out with Taeyeon.

9:00a.m., at school.....

*Ring*
"Pali, pali! Sir is coming." all the student ran into their class and sat at their place acted like they have been behave well.
 
..............................
 
"Class stand!" one of the student shouted when the teacher came into the class, "Good morning, sir." all the student greeted the teacher.
"Godd morning, class. Hmmm......." the teacher looked around the whole class," How many people are in this class?" 
"34 students, sir." one of the student said.
"Hmmm...... looks like someone is absent today.......... Nevermind, so this is our first lesson......... I want you all to make an introduction of yourself, I'll introduce myself first as an example to you all." then, the teacher bowed to the student and said, "Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Kim Kibum, I'll be your class teacher from now on till the end of the lesson for this year, you all can call me Mr. Kim, I'm happy to be your teacher, please treat me well, I hope we can be friend when we're not in school...... That's an example of introdution....... you all can think of what to introduce first.... I'll call you guys one by one later..... in 5 minutes time." Mr. Kim said then when back his seat and watching the students discussing, " Ladies and gentlemen, no discuss, please, it's all about you." 

At the other side.........

"Gosh! I don't know that there is a traffic jam! What can we do now?!" Taeyeon said, impatiently.
"Relax, noona, I'm the one who go to school, don't be so tension......" Yoseob said.
"It's already 9:03 a.m., it's totally late! I don't know whether the school gate is still opening for you....... if isn't waiting for Doojoon......." Taeyeon said thinking about her son making her more mad.
"Gwenchana noona, if the gate had close.......... I no need go to school........" Yoseob smiled.
"Cannot! You can't no go to school!" Taeyeon pouted.
"Araso.... noona........" Yoseob don't want to get on her nerves.

9:15a.m., school

"It's totally late!!!" Taeyeon shouted while got out from the car, "The school gates had cloesd!" Taeyeon said.
"Gwenchana......... I'll climb!" Yoseob laughed.
"Oh, noona..... you just arrived?" Doojoon had just reached the school, "So late? I thought Yoseob was in school already??" 
"All because of you!!!" Taeyeon said angrily.
"Don't be mad......... Come on, I'll take you to the discipline room first........" Doojoon said and took out a bunch of key to open the gate.
"Where did these keys come from?" Taeyeon asked, shocked.
"I'm in charge of the school safety this year, don't you know it?" Doojoon said while opening the gate.
"So you have the right to be late right? Huh?" Taeyeon asked, still mad.
"Sorry.... noona....... I forgot about the time already............" Doojoon open the gate, "Let's go in..... Noona, I'll take care of Yoseob, you can go in now....." Doojoon said and brought Yoseob into the school compound then locked the gate again.
"Fine, you must take good care of him, araso!" Taeyeon shouted while walking away.
"Araso, noona, bye!"
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The last one.............. at the back of the class." Mr. Kim said and pointed at Suzy, everyone turned to Suzy, waiting for her introduction.
Suzy stood up and started to introduce herself...........
 
"Don't be late again, okay?" the discipline said to Yoseob.
"Dae......" Yoseob looked down.
"You! You shouldn't be late, you know? But You..........." Doojoon knew that the discipline teacher will started to nag him again so he just replied, "Dae.... dae... dae...." and quickly ran out of the discipline room with Yoseob. It's not the first time the teacher nag him like this, it has been many times but he still couldn't change the bad habit..... for being late.......... sleeping in the class........ almost all the teacher in the school knew him.
"Yoseob, I'll bring you to your class first, okay?" Doojoon said.
"Dae......" then Yoseob followed Doojoon to his class.
"I like to........" when Suzy was introducing herself, *knock knock* Doojoon knocked the door.
"Come in......" Mr. Kim replied.
Doojoon bowed to the teacher first then Yoseob followed, "Seongsaengnim, this is the new student, I'm sorry for being so late..........." Doojoon said.
"Why are you apologizing? It's not that you're late........" Mr. Kim asked.
"It's because of I sent him here late........"
"Gwenchana....... new student right? We haven't start the lesson...... you can take place beside this girl......." he pointed at the only person who is standing in the class, Suzy.
Yoseob looked up to find the place where he's going to be sit, and he found Suzy.
 
 
Why is her? Why is me? Why are we in the same class? Why must I sit beside her?
 
"Woahhh~~~~~ he's so lucky!" not only boys but also girls shouting.
 
What is this call luck? Ishhh............ 
 
"Quiet, so... do you have any problems?" Mr. Kim asked Doojoon. "No, sir." 
"You can back to your class now, I'll be taking care your dongsaeng.........."
"Thank you very much." Doojoon bowed again walked out of the classroom.
"Don't be late again......... come on, go back to your seat, we're doing an introduction of yourself......" Mr. Kim is being friendly.
 
My fate!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't want!!!
 
"Thank you.........." Suzy had introduced finish then she sat down.
 
Omo, this is the guy I bumped into............... it's so opportunely that we're in the same class, I've to fine time to apologize to him for being so cold that time............. 
 
"New student, it's your turn." Mr. Kim said.
"Huh? Oh..........." Yoseob stood up and many people started to say things about him.
"Omo, he's so lucky...... he sits beside Suzy!!" a boy said.
"He's quite cute, actually....." girls said.
"Quiet!!!! we need to be respectful, okay?" Mr. Kim shouted and the class turned quiet. "You can start now....." Mr. Kim smiled at Yoseob.
"Hi everyone...... my name is Yang Yoseob..... I.............." Yoseob start to introduce himself, he's very nervous.
 
Yang Yoseob.....? He's............... could it be................