Comes to the end

The Year It Snow
"Oppa! Please accept me love~ Saranghae~"
"Oppa, saengil chukka hamida~ I love you, please accept me~"
From far away of the school gate, can already heard the fangirl sceaming like insane. 
They were surrounding the college kingkas. One of them..... is the familiar one....... Yang Yoseob-ssi. He always gives the girls a sweet and warm smile, making the girls thinking too much of it.
"Yoseob, is not right to do that....." one of the kingkas, Key said.
"At least, we can't be cold to them, right?" 
 
Today is Yoseob's birthday, when he arrived in the classroom, can see that his table is full of the presents and birthday's cards. 
"Sometimes, I think doing a kingka is tiring, but it's so fun when you receive so many presents on your birthday or valentine's day." Yoseob smile and sit down.
"You look great, aren't you?" Key said, smiling.
"So, what's your present for me?"
"Mwoh? You have already receive so much presents and love from your fangirls, and you still want present from me?" 
"Giving or not?" Yoseob glared at him.
"Evil." Key glared back.
The glared at each other for more then 30 seconds...... and.........
They started to tickled each other.
"Hahahahahahahahah~ stop, stop, please stop... Hahahahahahahahahah~"
"Hahahahahahahahah~y-you.... stop... hahahahahahah first.......hahahahahahahahha~!"
"To.....ge.....hahahahahahahah........ther.........."
"Hahahahahah 1......2....... hahaha......3" 
They immediately stop," Evil!" Yoseob spit out his tongue.
"Hey, is you who started it." Key makes a grimace to Yoseob.
"Hey, that's because I haven't receive any present from you, playboy!"
"Yay, stop argueing, everyone is looking at you two.... how embarrassed......" Hyunseung comes to their side. He's the most popular kingka in this school. He's famous with his current girlfriend....... they are called "Troublemaker". They hang in different club every night, and ended up messed up the club. The club wouldn't be peaceful if with them....... because they always causes the fight to other people to settle it, and they run away.
So...... warning, don't ever hang out with them......... but I guess they won't be together long, cause Hyunseung is also the most popular playboy in this school. He can change three girls in a day.
"What's up? Don't ask us about hanging out........ with Troublemaker, you know....... we scared about that......." Yoseob says, looking at his presents.
"Yay, you guys like this are called buddy? We broke up already." Hyunseung says and takes a chair sitting down between Yoseob and Key.
"Haha, I knew it, you two wouldn't last. You're the playboy, everyone know it." Key laughs.
"And she's the playgirl......" Yoseob says.
"I guess you guys are right, where's Junhyung?" 
"Probably hanging out with some girls in somewhere of this earth..............." Key says playing with his I-pad.
"Hey, today is Yoseob's birthday, how about going somewhere to celebrate it?"
"Of course, I'm waiting for your words a long time ago, any present?" Yoseob says, feeling excited.
"We'll go buy for you later, okay? What you want?" Hyunseung asks, thinking where to go.
"I want a......." Yoseob is thinking and suddenly cut off buy Hyunseung, "What about Hemisfera cafe? We can book a V.I.P room."
"Yay, you're not listening to what I say, forget it." Yoseob pouted.
"Childish! Okay... okay.... I'm sorry....... what you want?" 
"I need to think first......."
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After school..... they went to Hemisfera cafe to celebrate Yoseob's birthday.
"Welcome to Hemisfera cafe, how many people are there?" a waitress asks with a sweet voice.
"4." Hyunseung replys," But we want a V.I.P room."
"No problem, sir. Please follow me." the waitress bring them to a big V.I.P room. There's LED television, a big and comfortable sofa, and you can make your own coffee there.
"We want a special waitress to serve us." Hyunseung said.
"No problem. Anything else, sir?"
"Please make us a brithday cake." Hyunseung commanded.
"Yes, sir."
"You can go out now." then the waitress went out.
 
After a while, a waitress came in. She dresses so differently compare to the others.
"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm the waitress who'll be serving you guys today."
 
This voice..... sounds familiar...............
 
They looked up from the I-pad to the waitress, they are all shock. "Miss....... Miss A?" Key said disbelieving.
"Isn't her....... Taecyeon hyung..........." Taecyeon is Hyunseung's cousin, he knows everything about him.
"Sorry, sir, I'm no longer Miss A." she smiles, "I'm now a waitress in this cafe."
"What are you guys staring at? Three guys snatching a woman?" Junhyung sudenly appear at the door.
"Mwoh? We're not like you, super playboy." Key said.
"It should be Hyunseung isn't it?" he laughed.
"Where did you go, huh?" Hyunseung questioned him.
"Dating. Of course." Junhyung laughed.
"Guys....... can I have her for awhile?" Yoseob suddenly asked.
"Why? You like her, huh? When is our Yoseob starting to like people? Haha~" Junhyung keep non-stop laughing.
"Hyung, stop teasing him. And why are you keep laughing? Is not funny." Key said while playing his I-pad.
"Haha, I think that's funny." Junhyung just keep laughing.
"No more present for you if you take her away...." Hyunseung said, looking seriously.
"Okay!" Yoseob said and grabbed Suzy out.
"W-what?" Hyunseung was shocked of Yoseob's action.
"This kid has grown up, a lot." Junhyung said and took a slip of the coffee.
"When did you stop laughing huh?" Hyunseung asked, staring at him.
"Not long ago, when Yoseob took the girl out. Why are you staring at me like this? Don't tell me....." Junhyung went towards Hyunseung, their face was so close, "You fall in love with me?"
Hyunseung pushed him away and said," And you're having fun on your own buddy now? Is it?"
"Hahahahahaha~" Junhyung laughed again........" I'm just kidding! You're face is so funny. Hahaha~"
"Micheoso....." Hyunseung glared at him.
 
A year ago..........................
"Yoseob........ I have something to tell you today..... and I must tell you."
"What is it? Just say it out." I said.
"I........" suddenly, she came toward and put her lips on mine. My eye widened, I was so shocked by her action, I was frozen.
She move a little and said, "I love you....." but she not dare to see me. I couldn't say a word.
"Could you accept me?" 
"Su....zy........ I never thought of that.... I just think you as a friend..... and you're a star, we couldn't be together, right?" I tried to convince her.
"Just answer me, have you ever like me?" 
"I..... do, but that like is the like between friends......"
"Can't we try to be couple?"
"Sorry Suzy, I need time.
"Okay.... I'm leaving now." tears rolled down to her cheek, her shadow was so sad...........
 
I'm sorry, Suzy.......... I just need times to think about it again................................
 
Yoseob took Suzy outside of the street, it's still snowing. Then, Yoseob hugged Suzy tighly that he scared that he might lose her again. Suzy pushed him away, "Yay, we're on the street............." 
"I don't care, I miss you, where have you been?" Yoseob asked.
"I........."
"Why did you quit your career? I thought that's your dream?"
"I've been thinking about it, I think, I should have back to my normal girl life, stars life doesn't suit me, and it's really suffering, plus, you don't like me to do a star, isn't it?" Suzy said, smiling.
"But.... why are you working in this cafe? Can't you find a more suitable work?"
"I like cafe life, it's easy, isn't it? No long time I'll be promoted into the assistant, isn't it great?"
"Uh........." Yoseob nodded.
"We're still friends?" Suzy suddenly asked.
"Huh?"
"Are we still friends?" 
"No." Yoseob said softly.
"Huh?"
"We're not friends anymore.............."
"Sorry.......... I think... I should go back to work now....." Suzy tried to held her tears, but she couldn't hold it anymore. She turned back and walked away. Then suddenly, Yoseob hugged her from the back. She was shocked, at the same time, the tears stop rolling down.
"We could be more than that....................." Yoseob spit out the words.
"Eh?" Suzy turned back to face Yoseob.
"We could be more than that.................." 
Suzy cried, she hugged Yoseob so tightly that she scared she might let him go. "Thank you..........."
"Yoseob, saranghae....."
"Nado....."
 
This one year time, had let Yoseob realise his feeling towards Suzy......... he likes her, not only a friend, but more than that..........
 
Thank you, Yoseob. Now that you must protect the whole life. Even you said you don't want to. You said before, you'll let my prince to protect me forever until I find him, now I've find him, is you. You must accomplish your promise to yourself, haha..... Saranghae... :)
 
 
So, that's the last chapter.... how do you think of it? 
Sorry, if this dissadpoint you....... I couldn't think of the better.. please forgive me... :(
Thanks for your response!! I'm glad that you all like it :)
Thanks for your supports, always. I'm really glad.
I love you guys!!! You guys do give me the nergy to write more..... thanks ya.....
I have a new fanfic coming out, I hope you guys will support it too........
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for your support, once again, thank you :)