The promise

The Year It Snow
Yoseob was on the way to his classroom when suddenly a guy grabbed his hand to the an alley. There was about five-six guys in the alley. Yoseob was shocked and was about to run away, a guy grabbed his hand and siad," Yay, chingu, don't lie to us......... we heard that you went out with Suzy yesterday, right?"  "Chaganmanyo........ you're..........?" "Did you forget us? We're the guys who ate with you yesterday!" the guy shouted. "You went out with Suzy, right?" one guy said, looks like he's going to beat Yoseob up. "An......aniyo......." Yoseob said, felling scared. "Jinja?!" their face brighten up. "Why would I lie to you?" Yoseob trying to be natural. "Yay...... let's go back class, tell me what happen yesterday you sit beside her." a guy took hold of Yoseob's hand and then asked Yoseob to walked with him. "You're not going out with her, right?"   "No..... why would I?" Yoseob asked, feeling not well. "You musn't go out with her, you know? She's our Goddess, no one can take her away from us.... alright?"  "Oh....... of course......." "So, what happen yesterday?"       This girl....... get me into trouble......... why wouldn't she be like a normal student?   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------    "Annyeong." Suzy greeted Yoseob while sitiing down. "Yay, you!" Yoseob pointed at Suzy angrily. "Wae? What happen?" Suzy asked, feeling not right with Yoseob who was in fornt of him. "Why....... aish...... why cna't you live a normal live?" Yoseob spit out the words difficultly. "Wae..? What normal live? I'm living it."  "I mean...... a normal student......" "Ar...... shireo? You doens't like to see when I have a bunch of fans following me there to here?" Suzy teased. "Aniyo........ it's just..... the bees..... were annoying..........." Yoseob said. "Bees?" Suzy was shocked but gigled at the same time, "You jealous?"  "Huh? Why should I?" Yoseob said then turned to face another way. "Just a joke, don't take it so serious. Haha......." Suzy then laughed.   The students feel weird, Suzy never be so happy before. Before Yoseob come, Suzy is a very quiet girl....... she's like no friends to talk to, but the real is..... she doesn't want to go to make friend with others, but just when Yoseob come.......   "Don't you know how annoying is them?" Yoseob suddenly became cloudy. "Haha, okay, okay...... I'm sorry about that..........." "Chebal, be a normal people, why would you wanna become a singer?" Yoseob said. "Why? That doens't matter, it's my dream, I won't give it up....... until I find my another half." Suzy said. "Hope your prince will come and get you soon....... I can't stand sit beside you already. They'll come to me to get your information..... we just know each other for a few dyas.... right?" Yoseob said. "Mwo? Yay, Yang Yosoeb, we grew up together, you said you'd protect me.......... this is your job now.... hahaha....." Suzy keep non-stop laughing. "Mwo...? Me...... no... but we just met........" Yoseob tried to explain. "No no..... even thought we just met, we know each other for over 10 years, it's more than my ages divided into 2......... you said you'd protect me.... that's your promise....." Suzy said. "Ani.... this......." "No argueing!" then Suzy made a grimace to Yoseob. "Fine, wish you can find your prince earlier then I'll stop following by those bees, you know right?" Yoseob said. Suzy hit Yoseob, "I thought you said you would protect me, but you're saying this?" "Waeyo? I'll protect you until your prince come to fetch you, I'm not saying that I don't want to keep my promise." Yoseob then turned his head to another guy beside him talking like nothing happened.       Yang Yosoeb, paboya! The prince I'm waiting for his arrive is you, don't you know?