The meeting (Part 2)

The Year It Snow

8.45 a.m., Miss A dorm

"Yay, wake up, you big fat lazy pig!!" Suzy shouted and hit Min with the pillow she was holding while pulling her.
"Who are you to talk with me like this? Get out!!" Min shouted but with a sleepy tone and threw a teddy bear at Suzy intructs her to get out.
Suzy knew that she couldn't fight against Min so she walked out and called for help, "Unni, my mission failed! I couldn't beat her!"
"Just ignore her if she don't wanna get up. We'll go eat breakfast first and then go shopping on the street, what do you think about?" Fei asked, holding a glass of milk.
"Of course! I miss shopping a lot!" Jia exclaimed.
"What?! You're going to shopping?" Min suddenly popped out gave shocked to everyone except Fei.
"Why? You're going?" Fei asked, finishing her milk.
"Of course, you all didn't call me."
"Yay, what did you say? I have called you, but you told me to get out!" Suzy said angrily.
"Hehe....... sorry, I thought you're calling me up to get to school."
"Stupid! I don't even want to go to school!"
"Yay, I'm your unni, I'm not stupid, you idiot!"
"Cleverer than you."
"Stop argueing, Min are you going? We're going out now." Fei was washing her glass.
"Yes! Wait for me!" Min quickly went inside the the bathroom to wash herself.

At Kimuri High........

"Yoseob?! Where did he go?" Taeyeon was holding a piece of paper while looking for Yoseob.
"Noona!" Yoseob was just came back from washroom.
"Yoseob, where did you go? I was looking for you." Taeyeon asked.
"Sorry, noona, I went to the washroom for a while, but I went missing........" Yoseob replied.
"Next time tell me first when you go somewhere..."
"Dae!"
Taeyeon looked at her watch and said, "Sorry Yoseob, I'm have to go, wait at here for your Doojoon hyung, araso? Take this paper." Taeyeon handed the paper to Yoseob.
"Araso."
"Then I'm going." Taeyeon walked away and waved to Yoseob.
"Annyeong, noona." Yoseob waved to Taeyeon too.
 
I thought noona said that today is the last day to enroll? But there's still many students coming for enroll today.............. It's it one of the best high school in Korea? No wonder it's so popular? I should take a look here before Doojoon hyung comes...........
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Where should we go for our breakfast?" Suzy asked.
"What about Kimuri restaurant? It's just opposite Kimuri high, then we can go there directly after eating." Jia said in excitement.
"What are you saying, unni? I don't want, I don't want to go there so early." Suzy pouted.
"Why? It's nice, the memories in high school is wonderful!" Jia said.
"What about First Love restaurant?" Fei said.
"First Love? Ahahahahaha~ It sound so lame....... what restaurant is it?" Min laughed. Suzy and Jia giggled too.
"What's so funny? There's a restaurant here called First Love."
"Where is it? When does it open?" Min asked trying to hold her laughter but she couldn't help.
"Yay, stop laughing, it's not funny at all. It open twon months ago..... you don't know?"
"Never heard before........." 
"Where is it? Is it far away from school?" Suzy asked, not wanting to go to school.
"I know what you're thinking, yes, but you must go to school too."
"Araso......."

After breakfast........

They go shopping on the street after breakfast. Min and Jia bought many thing, and Suzy had some too, but Fei is just like a maid that accompany them out to shopping and helped to carry those bags.
"Girls, time's up!" Fei looked at her watch then said.
"Last one! Let me go inside this store to take a look at this dress, it's so pretty...." Min said, her face almopst stuck on the glass of the store.
"Suzy is going to be late."
"Late for what?" Min asked.
"School! You idiot!" Fei hit Min's head.
"Ouch, it's hurt! You shouldn't be so rude.........." Min joked.
"Unni, gwenchana, I'm okay, we can go in this store and take a look first....." Suzy put on a fake smile.
"No! You idiot! You'll be late!" Min shouted.
"You big fat lazy pig!" Suzy made a grimace to Min.
"Stop argueing, we shall be going now, Suzy, don't always tried to be late, it's not good."
"Yea, yea, Suzy, you're bad!" Min joked.
"But.... but........" Suzy was speechless.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10.55 a.m. Kimuri High 

Aish..... why is Doojoon hyung haven't come yet? It's going to start soon....... Oh my god, what am I gonna do?!!! Micheoseo! Could it be......... he slept late??!!!!!! Oh no!!!!!!!!!!! God, help me!!
 
"Ah~~~!!!! Is Miss A!!!!" every students ran to the school gate, shouting. It was so crowded there.
 
I always not wanting to be in this trouble........... What have I get myself into? Aish..... now I couldn't even move an inch........
 
"Unni, what are we going to do now?" Suzy asked Fei who's beside her.
"I don't know."
"That's the reason I don't want to be here so early........." Suzy pouted.
"But you can't be late, you know? Miss Bae." Fei said.
"Aratagoo~"
"Ahh~~~~~~ Miss A!!! They're so pretty!"
"Min, be my girl!!" 
"Hehehe..... thank you, thank you...." Min replied to their fans, making them scream louder.
"Miss A! I love you!"
"Min, it's enough, we're getting ourselves into trouble, you know that?" Fei scolded.
"But they're our fans... we cannot act cool in front of them, right?"
"Min, here's school.' Suzy said.
 
What are the students doing there screaming and shouting loudly? My ears are going to be deaf........... I heard Miss A, who are she? Or... they? Is it an artist who make all the students crazy about that... Oh gosh, please stop that.... my ears........
 
"Suzy, you're so beautiful!!"
"I love you Suzy!!!" the students keep screaming.
 
Suzy?!!!!!!! Isn't she...................
 
Yoseob was shocked after hearing people screaming the name Suzy, he kept staring at the crowded. He didn't notice that Doojoon is already beside him.
"Yoseob? Yoseob!" Doojoon kept calling Yoseob but he didn't hear it.
"Yay! Yoseob!!" Doojoon finally shouted.
"Ye..... yes?" Yoseob finally came back from the reality.
 
Yoseob?? I thought I heard it?? It's it just my imagination.... or? No, I think I really hear it........
 
Suzy kept looking at the crowd but she saw nothing. 
"What happen, Suzy?" Fei asked.
"No... nothing....."
 
I really heard it........ is he back from America already? Why didn't he come and find me! Napunnamjaya, Yoseob.
 
"I kept calling you but you didn't answer, what are you staring at?" Doojoon asked.
"No.... nothing......" 
Doojoon looked to the direction that Yoseob stared at.
"Ah...... Miss A, you like them too?" Doojoon asked.
"Huh? No... no..... just curious about the crowd, who are they actually?" Yoseob asked.
"Them? A group of singer, they're really pretty, come on let's go in first, I'll tell you more about them after that if you like to hear it." Doojoon said and took Yoseob went in the hall of the school.
"Okay........."
"Yay yay yay! It's time, and what are you students doing here? You wanna be late?" the discipline teacher always is the most powerful.
"You......... Miss Bae, and your......."
"They're my unni." Suzy replied
"Annyeonghasaeyo, songsaenim." the others member greeted.
"Oh........ go inside now........"