10 years, after

The Year It Snow
Why are these things always happen to me? Why can't I choose my life for myself? Why is my life always being control by others? I was being bullied and hate by others when I was a kid, I was working hard to earn people's love and I finally success, I become a singer and I have a lots of fans that support me and love me, but now, I was being hate by people again.... Why? I can't I be love by everyone? I hate being hate by others, I just wanna be love, but I can't make it..... Why?
 
I hate my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Is her.......... the little girl who was crying at here 10 years ago.............. the same place, the same person........... the only thing taht's different is......... we've grown up, and she's no longer the uglyduckling that being hate and bully by everyone she's now the goddess of everyone, but why is she crying here? I thought she's now more cheerful, happier, brighter and stronger.... I never thought the girl I meet after 10 years is still so weak and need somebody to go and protect her, I thought she has changed, but she never............................... I misunderstood you.......... sorry..........
 
I feel a shadow on me............... I know who is he...... but I never looked up...... I just too scare to let him seeing me crying......... Suddenly, I felt a body warm on me....... the familiar one......... ten years ago........ I never forget it..........................
 
She seems to be so weak......... I don't know why.... but my intuition is calling me to protect this weak girl in front of me............ I walked near her and hugged her," Don't cry, don't cry........." I patted her back, and she immediately stopped crying....... just like the scene ten years ago.......... the only things change.... is that we've grown up...................... I smiled to her, " You have stopped crying?" She never replied, she looked at me..... and, she smiled. She came in my embrace again.
 
"What happened?" Yoseob asked Suzy, wipping her tears away. Suzy shook her head and smiled, "I........ love you....." 
"Huh?" Yoseob couldn't hear what Suzy said cause she spoke too softly.
"Why can't I choose my life for myself?" Suzy asked Yoseob, trying to hold her tears.
"What happened? You never told me what happened......... You forgot? I'm here to protect you........." 
 
My angel........................... always appear whenever I need you.......................
 
"You know what? Now.... I'm being hate by everybody again.............. eveyrones anti me............... why? I worked so hard and tried to make people like me.......... I success....... but now? I'm being hate by others again............... is this what my life is?" Suzy said, she couldn't hold back her tears anymore, she just let them flowing.
"What are you alking about? Everybody loves you, they praise you as their goddess, how could you said that they hate you?" Yoseob helped to wiped off her tears.
"Yoseob......... you don't understand.................." she couldn't speak anymore, her tears just keep flowing, she never bother to hide it from him, she knew that he's her angel, he's going to protect her.... no matter what happened. Yoseob hugged Suzy again, "Cry it out loud, maybe this make you feel better.... I'm always by your side........ even though the whole world have hated you........." 
Suzy cried out more loud, "Y-yo.......seob....... th-t-thank....... y-you................" 
 
After Suzy calm down, Yoseob started to asked Suzy what happened again, but Suzy don't want to say it........ after awhile, she finally said it, "Yesterday, Taecyeon confessed to me..... but.... I rejected him........... I just like him as a friend....... His fans are very angry with my acions and anti me................"
"Childish." Yoseob said. 
"Eh?"
"I said childish, because of this small thing then...... hate people? Not worth to cry about them...... you still have a bunch of BEES supporting you, and you still have me, right?" Yoseob volume up when he said the bees word. Suzy laughed, "You're jealous."
"I'm going." Yoseob pouted. Suzy took hold of  Yoseob's arm and smiled, "Don't go, I'm kidding."
"Pabo!" Yoseob pinched Suzy's nose, "I'm also kidding, I promised you never leave you..... aren't?"
Suzy smiled and hugged Yoseob tight, "Thank you..... and......... saranghae......"
"Yea..... me too." the Yoseob smiled. He doesn't know the word "saranghae" real meaning, he just think that it's a relationship between friends.
 
I know what you mean...... I know.... you just love me as a friend........ Can't we be more than that? Please give me a chance.... Yang Yoseob..... The person I real love, is you! Why you never realise it?