I know her?

The Year It Snow

Doojoon's home

"Hey, Doojoon hyung, may I lent your computer?" Yoseob asked.
"Sure."
"Yippeeeee!!" Yoseob jumped around and ran in Doojoon's room and turn on the computer.
"I think his real age is much younger than the age he told......." Doojoon said in disbelief.
"What did you say?" Yoseob heads out from the room.
"No....nothing......."
 
His ears are quite clever too.......
 
"Ooooooooohhhhhhhh~~~!!!!!! Doojoon hyung~~~!!!!!!!!" Yoseob shouted from the room as he is the first person to found something special on this earth.
"Mwoya?!" Doojoon shouted from kitchen.
"Who are these four hot girls?" Yoseob looked at the destop wallpaper, said.
"Mwo... mwo.. mwo??!!!!" Doojoon quickly went into the room.
"Hahahahahaha! I'm going to tell Taeyeon noona~!!" Yoseob said playfully.
"No need, she knows it, these are the one that we just met at school." Doojoon said.
 
Huuu....... I thought something is on my destop wallpaper, is Miss A..... Nothing special too....................This kid, frightened me...........
 
"That..... Mrs. Asia?" Yoseob asked, sitting down.
"Is Miss A, not Mrs. Asia okay?" 
"Okay.... sorry, is Miss A..... I'm wrong........ what's so special about them? Miss Asia?" 
"Is not Asia! They are artist, you know? Artist?" Doojoon replied calmly.
"Oh...... the one that done many painting? In Aisa?" Yoseob keep repeating the word "Asia", not that he doesn't understand, he just wanna make fun on Doojoon.
 
Aishhh.... this kid need me explain how many times? Is not Asia, I give up! *white flat*
 
"Celebrities.... you know?" still, Doojoon explain to Yoseob with full of patience.
"Ahh~~~ So, they're celebrities, why giving a weird name?" Yoseob continued to tease.
"How shall I know? I'm not them either, I think this name is good, why?"
"Ohhhh.... Doojoon hyung, you like them? Ohh...... Doojoon hyung is dating!" Yoseob shouted.
"Yay, it's so ridiculous, how can I be dating with them? They're superstar, you know?"
"Why can't a superstar dating with a guy like you?" Yoseob asked, this time he's serious.
"Not like that.... is just that..... they don't know me either....." 
"I thought you're the senior?" 
"The one I like......... is not studying anymore........" Doojoon said shyly.
"Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~"
"Shhhhhh........."
"Which one?"
"Who do you think is nice here?" Doojoon asked.
"Hmmm..." Yoseob looked at the destop carefully, "This!" he pointed at Min.
"Yay, don't you dare to vie with me?"
"What? You are the one that call me to picked one that look nice." Yoseob said with innocent.
"She's my girlfriend." 
"But you just said that you're not dating with her?"
"I just called her by that name, but not officially, understand?"
"Headache........" Yoseob then tuned to the destop again to find another good looking one.
"Is her!" Yoseob shouted made Doojoon shocked too.
"What's it?" Doojoon asked then turned to looked at the destop.
"This," he pointed at Suzy, "The one that bumped into me! The arrogant girl." 
"You sure?" Doojoon asked in disbelief.
"Hundred percent!" 
"Maybe you meet the wrong person or the one that look just like her....." Doojoon said.
"Of course not, I won't!"
"I think she's not like that....." Doojoon said.
"You sure? How do you know?"
"I heard from others, saying that she's kind, nice and a good-helper." Doojoon said.
"Yea..... you heard from not that you have being help from her too......... I'm sure is her, I won't forget the way she looked at me just now."
"I'm not sure too, but she's an artist too, if she did that, she'll being said by others....."
"Yay, that's why I'm suspecting that why is she a celebritiy? Weird thing happen in this world too many........" Yoseob sighed. 
"Hey, what's her name?" Yoseob asked.
"Suzy, why?"
 
Suzy.......? The uglyduckling? No, no, no! She's not ugly, but she's cute........
 
When Yoseob thinks to here, he smile.
 
No, no! It couldn't be her, she's so kind and nice, how could she be so arrogant? It must not be her........ She's not like this......
 
"Yoseob?" Doojoon keep calling Yoseob but he didin't reply him cause he's thinking.
"Yay?" Yosoeb came out from the thinkng.
"You okay? Thinking what? Huh?" 
"Nothing...... is she.... Bae Suzy?" Yoseob asked carefully.
"Yea, why? Omo, you know her?" Doojoon felt surprise because Yoseob can said out Suzy's full name.
 
Bae Suzy? Oh my god, I just couldn't believe this, they have the same name...... but why are their personality so different? 
 
"Yoseob! You're thinking that Suzy? Huh?" Doojoon sound like teasing.
"What? Never! I hate her! I hope we're not in the same class next year, go for your drinks, I need to use computer now!" Yoseob pushed Doojoon away but Doojoon just giggled.
 
 
Suzy..... I wanna meet you..... where are you?
 
That guy........... I feel so familiar with him....... did I meet him somewhere or have I forgotten?