Confession

The Year It Snow
Yoseob was walking to his classroom, suddenly there's someone like "kidnapped" him to an alley. "Yang Yoseob." the guy called out.
"Ye?" Yosoeb replied.
"What's with this?" the guy showed Yoseob the headline of the newspaper and sounded in a scary tone.
"W-wh-what... is this??!!" Yoseob was shocked, the front page of the newspaper is the photo Suzy hugging him.
"Yea...... ask this yourself!" the guy sounded so impatient, "Are you two dating?"
"N-no........ we're.... we're just........"
"Please~" the guy cut off Yoseob and suddeny his voice became so soft, like a girl......==
They guy grabbed Yoseob's arm, "Take care of her.......... we've now give her to you, you must take care of her, if you hurt her..........." the other guy showed his hand muscle to Yoseob, "Hihi........."
"Eh?" 
 
They're just crazy............. ==
 
"Yay, Bae Suzy!" Yoseob shouted walked in the classroom.
"Shhh.......... low down your voice, please........." Suzy was doing her art homework.
"Yay, what's with this?" Yoseob showed the newspaper to her and pointed the picture.
"Hmm....... a picture I was hugging you, nothing special? Why?" Suzy looked at the picture and then busy with her work again.
"What? You know what does the newspaper say and the other people say?" Yoseob felt uncomfortable.
"We're couple, so?" Suzy never looked up once.
"That's not real..... they're just editing the fact!" Yoseob said.
"Just let them be.........." 
"Mwo?"
"I thought someone said that it's childish to be angry with something like this?" Suzy said and smiled, "If we didn't do it, why would we scare those rumors? Right? Pabo!" 
"Hai........ woman changes easily....... I don't know who is crying yesterday just because someone anti her.....? Hai........" Yoseob shook his head and took out the books from his bag.
"Mworago?" Suzy glared him.
"Huh? What did I said just now?" Yoseob acted like he doesn't know anythings.
 
Actually....... I hope what's on the newspaper is true, so.... just let it be....... I'm happy just being like this :)
 
================================================================
 
"Yoseob, I've something important to tell you............... I need to tell you this today, let's meet at the old place, same time........... don't be late!" Suzy waved to me and smiled. I wonder what's so important that she can't tell me in school........ == Even if it's a secret..... she just sitting beside me.......... No one would hear it if she tell me softly in my ear............. Anyway, I'm here, so where's that kid? 
 
I promise myself, I must tell him by today. I really need to tell him this, not care about if he's going to reject it........ I practise it many times........... Even though it's going to be awkward, but I already prepare to accept the fact............. Yang Yoseob, today, I'm going to confess.
 
 
 
Hi, I'm here with the new update~~~ Hooray~!!!! 
Sorry for the short chapter........ >.< Anyway, to tell you guys, this will be the notice of the last chapter........... :(
Next chapter will be the final....... 
Before finishing it, how do you guys feel about this fanfic? Do you guys enjoy it? I hope for the reply "yes" :)
It's coming to the end...... Thanks for the your support, always~ Because of you guys, I've the strength to finish this fanfic.
So...... what's their ending? Will Yoseob accept Suzy? Will they be together? Please wait for the next chapter~
Lastly, I would like to say thank you to all of you guys again~ Kamsahamida~