We meet again

The Year It Snow

After the schedule......

"Yoseob, can you wait for me at here for a while? I'll bring you back later, I have something to do now......."
"O.... okay......." Yoseob replied, looking unwell.
"Yoseob...? Are you okay?" Doojoon said worrying.
"Ya....... but....... I NEED TO GO TO TOILET NOW!!!" Yoseob shouted and rushed to the toilet leaving Doojoon behind speechless.
 
"What's up next?"
"What do you mean what's up next? I'm going back to sleep now!" Min said while yawning.
"Don't you have any schedule today?" Fei asekd.
"No, I rest today! I'm going back, bye!" Min walked away while waving to them.
"Suzy, do you have any schedule after this?"
"Ya...... I think so........." Suzy replied while thinking.
"So, you're going with us?"
"Who?"
"Manager......"
"Ya....... but one thing I have to do now............" Suzy stopped.
"What?"
"I have to go toilet now!!!" Suzy then rushed to toilet.

Outside the toilet.........

"It's better now!!" Yoseob said while shaking his hand. He was attract by the beautiful garden of the school, "Woah, it's nice~"
Suzy who was rushing to the toilet didn't see who was on the path and suddenly bumped into a guy.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...." the guy keep repeated the words.
"Gwenchana......." Suzy didn't even head up to look at the person once then went into the toilet.
The guy keep looking at Suzy until she went into the female toilet.
 
Who is she to act so cold to me like this? Is it because of now is winter and everyone even everthing become cold too? Gosh..... I hate this feeling........
 
"Yoseob, you're back!" Doojoon saw Yoseob and started waving to him.
"Doojoon hyung, you done?" Yoseob asked.
"Yea........... now okay?" Doojoon asked giggling.
"Okay....... but I'm so angry......." Yoseob said.
"Angry? Why?" Doojoon asked.
"Just now out of the toilet, I was walking enjoying the view of the garden...... then suddenly a girl bumped into me." Yoseob said.
"So......?"
"I knew that I had wrong cause I'm not looking at the path so I said sorry to her. But? She just said a gwenchana with a cold tone and didn't even wanna looked up......... woah! Who is she? So arrogant!" Yoseob said.
"Haha, you're angry because of this tiny little thing?" Doojoon laughed.
"In New York if you act like this you surely ended up with bunch!" Yoseob said.
"But here's Seoul, don't worry, not a matter, don't because of a girl and get so angry...... come on, let's go!"
 
"Suzy, you're back! Hmm..... they still on the way, we need to wait at here for about 15 minutes...." Fei said.
"Let's sit down on the bench!" Jia said and walked to the bench and sit down.
Suzy sat on the bench when Yoseob and Doojoon passed by, she looked at them. Yoseob saw her too.
 
It's her! That arrogant girl.......
 
Is he the one I bumped into? I thought he was our fans, I guess I'm wrong, cause he looks like not in interest with us, maybe I have been too cold to him just now...........