The first snow

The Year It Snow

10:45 p.m., Incheon Airport

Yes! I finally back to my hometown- Korea. It's been a long time..... Do you know how much I miss you? How have you been? Has anything changes? I should have comeback here three years ago, but my parents disagree with me...... they said that I'm too young to take care myself in Korea. But now, I'm old enough! No...... it should be big enough...... haha...... *breath in* *breath out* Ahh~~~~ The air in Korea is so nice. I don't know why, but when I breath in the air here, I feel excellently good! Shouldn't the air be the same? I've no idea on that........ Anyway...... I think my mom is too overprotective over her son....... Don't you think so? I'm now 17, I can take care of myself well..... isn't it? But my mom is calling my anut who lives here to take care of me...... Not that I don't like it...... is that......... I feel uncomfortable when living with others.... even is my relatives, so I rarely sleep over night at others' houses, that's it. Thoguht of my aunt....... Oh no!!! *look at the watch* The plane had delayed two hours, I should arrived here at about 8:30p.m. but now it's already 10:50p.m.... oh no! Oh no! I forgot to inform my aunt that my plane had delayed two hours, she probably waited for me at the airport for two hours. I'm surely dead! When I go out, I sure will be nagging by her the whole night....... Just...... accept my fate...... crying
 
"Yoseob!" a woman called.
 
Oh no! Is my aunt, I'm really dead............. God, please help me!!!
 
"Oh, hi aunt Taeyeon." Yoseob greeted.
"Why are you so late?" Taeyeon pouted.
"I'm sorry aunt Taeyeon... the plane......"
"The plane delayed two hours, I know, your mom had phoned to me to inform me about that.... I mean shouldn't your plane landed 20 minutes ago?"
"Ahh...... that's because... that's because........"
"Gwenchana, it's late, I think you are tired too, let's go home and rest...." Taeyeon help Yoseob to take his luggage.
"Thanks, aunt Taeyeon, I'll take these....."
"Call me noona will do." Taeyeon smiled.
"Araso... noona....."
 
Isn't that too old to call noona? frown Forget it.....

On the car....

"So..... have you been well in New York? How was it?" Taeyeon started a topic.
"Well.... nothing really change, just the time has a big different there."
"Why are you coming back to Korea? Where's your mom and dad? Didn't they follow you?"
"Nope, they said they wanna live in New York, they just think New York is awesome...... I think they'll be living there forever......."
"Haha, why don't you just stay with them?"
"No, cause my hometown is Korea, it's my only home, I wanna comeback..... I miss here." Yoseob replied.
"You really love Korea, aren't you? Have you heard any news of Korea when in New York?"
"Yes, I searched the news every day on internet."
"So you're back now, welcome home, Yoseob."
"Thanks.....noona...." Yoseob smiled.
 
She's not that scary that I think before...... 
 
Yoseob looked out the window.
"Omo! It's snowing!" Yoseob shouted.
"You're lucky, this is the first snow in Korea." Taeyeon replied.
"Really?" Yoseob looked at the snow and smiled.
 
-Flashback-
"Look! It's snowing!" I stretch out my hand to touch the snow.
"You.... like snow?" she asked.
"Yea..... I love it very much, maybe is because I was born in winter, you?"
"I like spring better, winter is too cold....."
"Yet it's fun, try to feel the snow!" I gave her the snow in my hand.
"Ah! It's cold!"
"Try to taste it." 
"Ouch, it's cold and hurt my teeth, puhahaha...." I laughed.
She laughed at my silly action. She taste it too........ "It's tasteless....... Ouch, so c~o~l~d~~~~"
"Hahahaha." I laughed at her, she's cute.
-End of flashback-
 
Have you been well? I've been missing you so much. I've comeback to Korea to find you, were you still there for me? Do you still remember me? Were you being bullied again? I'm afraid. I'm sorry for no protecting you these years, I didn't keep my promise, I'm a bad person.......... I'm sorry for coming back so late, after my leave, is there anyone that share your story with you again? I hope no...... cause you told me that I'm your only one........ Wait for me.........
 
"Yoseob-ah, yoseob? .......Yoseob-ah!" Taeyeon called Yoseob many times but he didn't hear it.
"Yoseob!" Taeyeon higher her voice.
"Dae.... dae?"
"Gwenchanayo? Why didn't you answered me that I have called you so many times?" Taeyeon asked.
"Oh... really? Sorry, I didn't hear it....." 
"Jinja? I saw you thinking something else. Are you alright?"
"Dae, I'm"
"That's good, I'm asking you, are you hungry? Do you want something to eat or drink?"
"Ahhh.... thanks, but I'm not hungry......"

At Miss A dorm.....

No one 's at the dorm....... Suzy was just back from her schedule. Min was filming , Fei and Jia was on a radio programme.
 
Looks like no one has been back.....
 
After Suzy took her bath, she called Jiyeon.
"Annyeong, Suzy-ah, what's it?" Jiyeon said on the other side of the pohne.
"Oh, Jiyeon, just wanna asked if you're free?"
"Sorry, but I'm going out to  a party now, why?"
"Just wanna asked you out for dinner, but you have plan now, gwenchana chigeum."
"Ah, cheongmal? What a pitty, Suzy is going to pay for the dinner, but...... nevermind, we'll hang out next time, annyeong." Jiyeon hung up the phone.
 
Who else can accompany me to have dinner? 
 
Then Suzy called Jieun.
"Jieun-ah."
"Oh, Suzy, what's up?" 
"Are you free?"
"Sure."
"Let's go out for dinner, I'll pay the bill, okay?"
"Jinjayo? Today's just a miracle, Suzy is going to pay the bill, Jiyeon? Isn't she coming?"
"She's having a party now, don't bother her."
"Okay, let's meet at the Jajangmyung Restaurant."
"See you." Suzy hung up the phone.
 
Finally, found one.

10:30 p.m., Miss A dorm

"Suzy, you're back, where have you been? Weren't your schedule ends at 6 today but why are you so late?" Fei asked
"Hi, unni. Yea... but I was out with Jieun later.... sorry for that...." Suzy replied
"Gwenchana, do you know that you're going to school tomorrow?" Fei asked.
"Huh?! Really? When is it?!!!"
"Just now manager phoned to find you but you weren't here so he asked me to tell you about that. The manager is telling me to tell you that you must reach school at 10:30p.m., Min will take you there."
"He's fooling me!" Min pouted.
"For what?" Suzy asked.
"For your information, is to hear a talk and introduction of the school."
"But why am I.....?!!!"
"Manager said that you must go!"
"Unni~~" Suzy tried to act cute but no use.
"Min, you must take care of her."
"Araso!" 
Suzy walked into her bedroom with disadpointment.
 
Why am I always getting into those trouble?? Tomorrow...... probably....... crowded....... couldn't breath......... couldn't move even one inch........ noises.......... Think of these, make me feel more dizzy........ Argh!!! Not that I don't like my supporters, is...... sometimes I feel annoy about that and I need peace.... All the fault is him! The..... manager!!!! Grr.... we should make a reqeust to change manager, shouldn't us? All of us dislike him, especially Min, she should be very happy if we're really changing the manager.
 
Suzy threw her bag on the bed and lay down on the bed. It's snowing outside, the temparature was becoming lower. Suzy got up from the bed and switch on the heater when she notice it was snowing outside.
 
The first snow........ 
 
"It's first snow in Korea this year......" Suzy looked at the snow and smiled.
 
-Flashback-
"Look! It's snowing!" he stretch out his hand to touch the snow.
"You.... like snow?" I asked.
"Yea..... I love it very much, maybe is because I was born in winter, you?"
"I like spring better, winter is too cold....."
"Yet it's fun, try to feel the snow!" he gave me the snow that was in his hand.
"Ah! It's cold!"
"Try to taste it." 
"Ouch, it's cold and hurt my teeth, puhahaha...." he laughed.
I laughed at his silly action. I taste it...... 
"It's tasteless....... Ouch, so c~o~l~d~~~~"
"Hahahaha." he laughed.
-End of flashback-
 
It's been ten years but you never comeback. How have you been? Are you doing well? Do you know how much I miss you? When will you coming back? I've many things to share with you. Everytimes I feel happy or sad, no one will share with me even is my bestfriend or member........ There was too many things that happen in this ten years, you wouldn't believe that........ I was no longer the uglyduckling that always bullied by others, I've change, but you're not here with me............ Please, comeback.........