The meeting(Part 1)

The Year It Snow
"Noona~ you're back." a guy was watching television while eating junk food on the floor called when he heard the door open.
"Who is this?" he asked when he saw Yoseob.
"Oh, he's Yoseob, your cousin. Yoseob, this Doojoon, my son." Taeyeon introduced them to each other.
"From now on, he'll be sleeping with you, Doojoon."
"Araso, noona!"
"Take him to your room. Then come out to eat supper, aren't you say you're hungry? I bought jajangmyung for you."
"Dae."

Doojoon's room

"Yoseob-ssi? Nice to meet you, how old are you?" Doojoon asked.
"O... I'm 17."
"Hey, I'm 18, so you're younger than me..... called me hyung."
"Hyung......."
"You'll sleep on the bed and I sleep on the floor." Doojoon pointed at his bed.
"Gwenchana.... I can sleep on the floor." Yoseob said.
"Ani.... I'm your hyung, I have to take care of you."
"Then...... we can sleep together." Yoseob said.
"Sorry...... my bed is to small for us, just sleep on the bed."
"Dae..... Kumawo."
"i'm going out." Doojoon said and walked to the direction of the door.
"Hyung...." Yoseob called.
"Wae?" Doojoon turned back.
"Ani...... just feel curious, isn't Taeyeon..... noona your mom? But why are you calling her noona?"
"Ohh... hahaha, I can tell you this but make sure you don't tell anybody, noona called to keep it as secret."
"Dae."
"She don't wanna get old, she wanna keep young so she called me to call her as noona." Doojoon laugh a little.
"This..... is secret?" Yoseob asked.
"Of course, no one know I'm her son...... She looks quite young right?"
"Yea..... but omma is not wrong, nowadays many omma is pretty fashion and looks quite young."
"I've no idea, haha. You hungry? Let's go out to eat supper."
"Kaja!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yay, Doojoon-ah, why are you so slow?"
"Mianhae noona, we just talk a little."
"Gwenchana...... come, sit down and eat, Yoseob, you wanna eat too?"
"Come on, sit down." Doojoon pushed the chair to let him sit.
"Kamsahamida."
"This is yours, Yoseob."
"Kumawo, noona."
"So, Yoseob, are you going to school?"
"Yea, but I not yet decided where to go." Yoseob saidwhile eating.
"You can come with me, Yoseob! It must be really fun!" Doojoon said.
"Doojoon!" Taeyeon yelled at him.
"Sorry, noona."
"Are you going to international school, Yoseob?" Taeyeon asked again.
"Nope, it will be expansive, I'll go study with Doojoon hyung, that's okay."
"Really, then.... okay. Doojoon-ah, tomorrow bring Yoseob go to your school to enroll, okay?"
"Where are you going?" Doojoon asked.
"Aren't you going back to school tomorrow?"
"Yea... but I'm asking where are you going."
"It's not your business too...... pali eat finish and go to bed, it's too late......."
"I'm done." Yoseob stood up and went back to the bedroom.
"I'm done too." Doojoon follow Yoseob.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8.00a.m. Doojoon's room

"Doojoon! Wake up! You're going to make Yoseob late for enrolling!" Taeyeon shouted at Doojoon while hitting him with pillow.
"What time is it now?" Doojoon said with a sleepy voice.
"8!! Yoseob is already get ready, but oyu? Still sleeping, pali wake up now!"
"8? It's still early......." Doojoon said still half asleep.
"Enrolling will be end at 9.00a.m. didn't you said that last night?" 
"Noona, you bring him to school first, I'll go to school later....."
"Ishhh...... this kid, I don't want to waste my time on you already." Taeyeon got up from the floor and walked out of the room.
"Yoseob, we'll be going right now!" Taeyeon shouted, Doojoon can even heard it from his room even though the door is closed.

On the car

"Noona, what about Doojoon hyung? Is he going to school too." Yoseob asked after he got up the car.
"Oh, don't care about him. This kid, he's always lazy. If you're waiting for him, you must be late! Today is the last day to enroll, it'll end at 9.00a.m., now is already 8:30a.m. you have to be quick." Taeyeon said while driving.
"Noona, you take me to enroll? I don't know where to go." Yoseob said.
"Of course, don't worry, I'll bring you."
"Aren't you have another things to do?" Yoseob asked.
"Gwenchana, I'll take you to the school first. I'll go there later."
"Okay."
"Yoseob-ah, you saty there until Doojoon come, he will bring you back."
"Araso."