I Hate Snakes

Adventures of Family Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I wanna see the tigers, daddy!" Taehyung yelled in excitement as Namjoon buckled him up. They agreed to visit the zoo because they haven't been there in awhile. "They won't bite me, right?" Namjoon chuckled before he shook his head and helped Jimin. 

  Jin come out of the house, holding a backpack in right hand and Jungkook in his left one. Namjoon jogged towards them , taking the heavy backpack from Jin's grip. He threw it in the car and got in the driver's seat. After Jin put Jungkook in his seat, he joined Namjoon in the front.    "Why the zoo?" Yoongi complained. "We've been there a hundred times already, nothing's changed."    "Because we said so," Jin replied, simply. Yoongi groaned and threw his head back before mumbling a quiet 'I don't want to'. Hoseok, who was sitting beside him, rolled his eyes. Taehyung was smiling widely, clutching onto his teddy bear tightly. Jimin was sleeping, his head leaning on Taehyung's shoulder. Jungkook on the other hand was bouncing in his seat.    "Are we there, yet?" Jungkook asked, smiling at his parents.    "We just started," Namjoon replied as Jin changed the radio station.    "Are we there now?"    "Not yet."    "What about now?"    "Still not there?"   "Now?"   "No."   Jungkook stayed silent after that as he stared out of the window. He was drawing on it with his finger and Namjoon winced because he just cleaned the whole car a few days back.    "Are we there, yet?"      -----   "We're here!" Jimin yelled and started kicking his legs. Jin didn't try to stop him because he was saving his energy for later. Namjoon parked the car and got out, helping the kids. The children ran to the gate as Jin and Namjoon walked behind them, smiling at each other. "Can you two hurry up! I want to go inside!" Taehyung yelled as he watched his parents approaching them slowly.    Namjoon shook his head while chuckling at his son. They were all excited, maybe a bit too much in Jin's opinion. Namjoon payed for the tickets as Jin and the kids waited for him.    "Papa?" Hoseok called and sat next to Jin on the bench. He was frowning slightly, looking at the ground. He kicked a few pebbles before turning his head to look at his dad. "No snakes, right?"    Jin knew how much Hoseok despised snakes. He wasn't too fond of them either. He extended his arm to pet Hoseok's  hair. "No snakes," Jin agreed. Hoseok left a long sigh of relief and stood up from the bench before he ran to Namjoon who was coming back with tickets.    "I wanna see the tigers first!" Taehyung yelled.    "No! Giraffes first!" Jimin argued.    "No!" Hoseok joined, "Elephants."   "No, I want-." Namjoon cut Taehyung off because he knew when they started arguing they won't stop especially when they wanted something different.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter