You're Better Than Paris

Adventures of Family Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Ticket," Jin said in a bored tone and reached to grab the paper but he was met with noting but air. He looked up to see why the person wasn't giving him their tickets and saw a guy searching through his bag, checking every pocket. "Sir, I need your ticket," he tried again but the guy ignored him.

"It has to be somewhere here," he mumbled to himself as he reached into his pocket. The blonde grinned as he felt something in it and pulled it out swiftly. His wide grin was soon replaced with a frown as he opened his hand and saw a crumbled paper sitting on his palm. 

"Hurry up. There's a line," Jin tried to sound as politely as possible but people are going to be late for their flights if this guy doesn't hurry up. As the taller searched in panic, Jin took his time and eyed him. He was skinny and tall, he looked like he was about to break anytime now. But when Jin noticed his face, he couldn't look away. His eyes sparkled even if he was anxious. His pink lips were parted slightly, showing off his pearly white teeth. Maybe, he didn't mind if the guy searched for a bit more. 

"Ah! Here!" He said and gave Jin the ticket which was dirty but he scanned it quietly, not missing the guy's name. Namjoon, Kim Namjoon. Jin smiled and gave him back his ticket. "I'm sorry for making a line." 

"It's fine, it happens," Jin assured him and gestured him to the gate. "Have a great flight." 

"Oh yeah. Thank you." Namjoon started running, pushing his suitcase behind him but then he heard a loud yelp. He turned around, not knowing what to expect. As he scanned the place to find the person, he saw Jin clutching on his right foot. Namjoon's eyes widened and he as one hundred percent sure, he just ran his suitcase over that cute guy's foot. "Not again," he whined and rushed back to the employee. 

"Gosh, I'm so sorry," Namjoon apologized as he placed his hand on Jin's shoulder. The taller was looking at Jin with a worried expression and Namjoon didn't even know why he retired to apologize when his gate was closing in less than 5 minutes. 

"It's okay," Jin said and let go of his throbbing foot. "Go or you'll miss your flight." 

Namjoon ignored his statement and glanced at his foot, "You sure it's okay? I'm a klutz and to be honest this didn't happen for the first time." 

"Really, it's fine. I know you're in a hurry and it happens to everyone," Jin assured him again. He watched as Namjoon eyed him one more time before he looked over his shoulder at the gate. "Go." 

Namjoon only nodded and rushed towards the door. He heard a loud bang as his suitcase hit something. He glanced back, hoping it wasn't a person and sighed in relief as he saw a chair lying on the floor. He pulled his suitcase again and once more, a loud bang echoed through the airport. Namjoon glanced at Jin, who was looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter