Happy Halloween

Adventures of Family Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Honey, we're not going to the haunted house," Jin said and Hoseok's hair. The boy pouted and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "You can't stand scary things. I don't want you to have a heart attack."

"Papa," Hoseok whined and pulled on Jin's shirt. "It's Halloween, please."

"Hoseok, it's for your own good."

The child puffed his cheeks and stormed away. All his friends went to the haunted house except for him. When they talked about it, all he could do was just listen and nod. He wanted to tell them his scary experience. "Dad!" He called and ran to Namjoon's office. His dad was sitting in his chair, typing on the computer. When he heard Hoseok's call, he turned around and smiled at him. 

"What's up?" 

Hoseok climbed onto Namjoon's lap and leaned against his chest. A heavy sigh let his mouth, "Papa doesn't allow haunted house."

"You can't handle scary things," he told him and chuckled. 

"Of course I can!" He protested and puffed out his chest. 

"No you can't!" Yoongi yelled from somewhere in the house which was followed by fits of laughter from Jimin and Taehyung. Hoseok stuck out his bottom lip and looked at Namjoon with pleading eyes. 

"Don't look at me! Papa has the last word," Namjoon said and Hoseok let another sigh. He got off Namjoon's lap and walked back to the kitchen where Jin was cleaning the dishes. 

"Please," he whined and looked at his dad with puppy dog eyes. Jin ignored him and Hoseok furrowed his eyebrows. "Pretty pretty please." Once again he was ignored. "Papa, I love you."

"Love you too," Jin replied. 

"So can we go?"

"No."

"But papa!" 

"Look Hoseok, let me finish cleaning and we'll talk later, okay?" Jin told him. Hoseok nodded and ran to the living room where Jimin was watching cartoons. "Tae? Where are you?" Jin called. 

Not long after, Taehyung peeked through the door and looked at his dad. "Here?" He replied. 

"Have you and Jimin taken a nap?" 

Taehyung shook his head and walked closer to his dad. "Jimin is watching cartoons. I was trying to sleep but Hoseok keeps yelling all the time," he complained and leaned against Jin's leg. The boy yawned and closed his eyes. Jin wiped his wet hands and picked up Taehyung. The child squealed in surprise as he was lifted off the ground and started giggling. 

"Namjoon! Yoongi! Living room!" He yelled on his way to the next room. He sat down on the couch and placed Taehyung in his lap. Namjoon came into the room next and settled next to a pouting Hoseok. Yoongi came in carrying Jungkook who was smiling widely. 

"Hoseok wants to visit the haunted house," Jin said. Jimin screamed excitedly but Taehyung looked at his parents in horror. "Do you all agree on going?"

Jimin nodded furiously. A huge smile appeared on Hoseok's face. Taehyung stayed quiet. Namjoon shrugged and agreed. Yoongi said he doesn't really care. So they ended up going. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Tickets," Namjoon said and handed each boy their own ticket. Jin and Jungkook decided to wait outside while the rest of them go in. To Jin's surprise, Hoseok was calm. He was smiling while he watched the creepy house. Taehyung on the other hand was shaking but he still wanted to go inside. "Ready?" Namjoon asked. The boys nodded. Taehyung was clutching onto his dad's hand while they walked towards the entrance. Jin watched as they disappeared into the darkness. 

"Jungkook, what should we do?" Jin asked his son. The boy was standing by his father, eyeing the haunted house with fear. Jin picked him up and pecked his chubby cheek. "Does cotton candy sound good?"

"Yes!" The boy nodded and smiled widely. They started walking away, discussing if they should get the blue or the pink one when Jin heard loud screaming.

"Papa! Wait!" 

He turned around, knowing it was his son that was screaming. Taehyung was running in his direction. His face was pale like he saw a ghost (maybe he did see a ghost). He sprinted to his dad and hugged his leg tightly. "What happened?" Jin giggled as he kneeled down to Taehyung's size. He brushed away the strands of the boy's hair that were sticking onto his sweaty forehead.

"It's too scary!" Taehyung whined and threw his arms around Jin's neck, hitting Jungkook in the process. The younger cringed at his brother but stayed quiet. Jin T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter