What Do You Mean Twins?!

Adventures of Family Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi and Hoseok were the sweetest children ever. They would always listen to Jin and help him with everything he asked for. When Namjoon would come home, they'd run to him and shower him with kisses. Jin really couldn't be happier. The kids understood that their dad was carrying a human being inside his stomach (although they still thought he ate it). Jin was about pop anytime now so Namjoon was worrying too much. He even thought Yoongi and Hoseok how to use a phone to call him. 

The evenings usually ended with Hoseok falling asleep, leaning on Jin while they watched TV. Yoongi was sitting on Namjoon's lap, head resting against his shoulder. Namjoon's arm was wrapped around Jin's broad shoulders, pressing the older closer to his side. The TV was playing some movie but none of them really paid attention to it. Jin was Hoseok's head, lulling him into deeper sleep. Hoseok's hand was placed on top of Jin's belly.The only thing Namjoon wanted in that moment, was for someone to take a photo of them. 

"Should we go upstairs?" The younger asked in a hushed voice as he leaned closer to Jin's ear. The older nodded and was about to pick up Hoseok but Namjoon pushed him away gently. He took the sleeping boy in his arms, along with Yoongi, and carried them up the stairs to towards their bedroom. They entered their shared room and first, Namjoon put Hoseok in his bed while Yoongi crawled into his by himself. Jin walked behind them, slowly. It was a struggle, walking around with a huge stomach. Once he came in, he went to Yoongi's bed and tucked him in.

"Sleep well," he said as he kissed the child's soft cheek. Yoongi smiled sleepy at his dad and closed his eyes. Namjoon pecked Hoseok's cheek before he ruffled Yoongi's hair, making him giggle. 

"Good night," both, Jin and Namjoon, said at the same time as the older turned off the lights and closed the door. 

The pair walked to their bedroom, Namjoon's hand, protectively resting on Jin's back. When they finally entered their room, Jin collapsed on it with a sigh.  "Can Taehyung come out already?" Jin mumbled angrily at his stomach. Namjoon who was taking off his clothes, chuckled.

"Taehyung? When did we agree on that?"

"Well, I agreed. With myself." 

Jin laid down, wrapping himself in the thick blanket. Namjoon joined his soon after. They were facing each other, staring deeply into each other's eyes. He tried to get closer to the younger but his swollen stomach wasn't letting him. He puffed out a long breath of air before he turned around and pressed his back against Namjoon's chest who wrapped his strong arms around him automatically. 

___________________________________

"Namjoon?!" 

Someone was screaming his name but Namjoon was too tired to wake up. He mumbled something and turned around, pulling the blanket over his head. 

"Namjoon! Wake the hell up! I think Taehyung's on his way!" 

The sleeping man shot up from the bed and looked at Jin who was clutching on his stomach. Jin's eyebrows were furrowed, probably from the pain he was in. Namjoon noticed a wet spot on the sheet so he ran to the other side, helping Jin out of the bed and led him towards the closet. They threw on some random clothes and Namjoon rushed to the find his phone when he did he dialed his mom's number. 

"Mom! It's time! Please, come watch Yoongi and Hoseok," he said quickly. 

"I'll be right there." She didn't wait for a reply as she hung up. Namjoon knew she'd be right over so he ran back to the bedroom where Jin was sitting in the chair, trying to calm his breathing. 

"It hurts," the older whined. 

"My mom will be right over and then we can go." 

Before he could say another words, the doorbell rang and he jogged downstairs to open the door. Jin followed him but in a much slower pace. "Thank god," Namjoon let out as he opened the door, reviling his mom. She gave them an assuring smile and walked in. 

"Go, I'll watch them. Good luck," she said. Before they exited the house, she squeezed Jin's hand. The older wanted to thank her but no words came out except for a few groans.  

___________________________________

Screaming and more screaming. That was all that came from Jin's mouth. He was expecting this amount of pain but he couldn't help but let out a yell. Namjoon was right there, holding his hand in assurance while Jin was squeezing it so hard it went numb. 

"A little bit more," the doctor said. Jin pushed more and more, letting out more screams and clutched onto Namjoon's hand even tighter. This time, he wasn't cursing him or insulting him. With one last push, the doctor announced it's boy. Jin felt like time froze again as he heard the baby cry for the first time. Namjoon stood still, watching as the nursed washed the small child. 

"Name?" She asked and looked at Namjoon since Jin looked like he was about to pass out anytime. 

"Taehyung. Kim Taehyung." She nodded and wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter