Office Play Time

Adventures of Family Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dad!"

Namjoon bolted up from his chair and turned in the direction the noise was coming. He could recognize Hoseok's voice anytime and anywhere. The boy's head was peeking into the door, watching him carefully. When he saw he got his dad's attention, he sprinted towards his and wrapped his arms around Namjoon's waist. The older hugged him back immediately although he was still confused what Hoseok was doing there. 

"Hey sweetie, what are you doing here?" Namjoon asked once Hoseok unglued his arms from his waist. Namjoon sat back down and Hoseok jumped on his lap. 

"Papa's got a dentist appointment," Hoseok explained and grabbed one of Namjoon's pen from the desk. He searched the table for any empty paper. When he found it, he started scribbling furiously. Jin's got a dentist appointment. He totally forgot and he has to take care of the kids in his office. 5 loud children is his office. 

"Hey," he heard a soft voice from the door. Jin was carrying Jungkook while Taehyung was already by Hoseok's side, staring at the paper. Jimin was making his was towards the couch which was in his office meanwhile Yoongi was standing beside Jin. "I need to hurry," Jin said and placed Jungkook on the floor. He placed a wet kiss on his cheek and ruffled his black hair. "Behave."All the boys nodded except for Hoseok who was focused on making his masterpiece. 

Jin leaned down and pecked Namjoon's lips before he tickled Hoseok's sides which made the boy squeal in surprise. 

"Papa! You ruined my drawing!" Hoseok pouted. 

"I'm sorry baby," Jin chuckled as he traced his finger along Hoseok's jawline. "You have plants of time to make another one! Boys be good!" He warned before he walked out of the room. 

"So," Yoongi said. Jimin was patiently sitting on the couch, swinging his legs since they didn't reach the floor. Taehyung was pouting when Hoseok declined his help. Jungkook on the other hand was running around the place, kicking everything that was in front of him. 

"Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter