Will you?

Adventures of Family Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dad, why is papa screaming again?" Yoongi whined as he jumped on the couch next to Namjoon who was napping. He bolt up into a sitting position and looked at the boy with half closed eyes. 

"What?" He mumbled. Yoongi opened his mouth to speak but before he could do so, Jin stormed into the room. 

"Namjoon, I swear to God I will never feed you again!" Jin yelled, Namjoon noticed the older was holding something in his hand. He looked closely to see what it was and when he figured it out, a loud gasp left his mouth. 

"Again?!"

"Again!" 

Yoongi was frowning and staring at his parents, confused. "What?" Both,Namjoon and Jin, turned to him and smiled. 

"Hoseok!" Jin yelled. Taehyung and Jimin were taking an afternoon nap and he didn't want to disturb them. They were only 1 and a few months so they wouldn't understand it anyways. Quiet footsteps became louder and soon, Hoseok entered the living room. Jin looked at Namjoon and gave him a 'should we tell them' look. Namjoon shook his head and mouthed 'not now'. 

"What?" Hoseok asked as he crawled onto the couch. 

"Nothing," Jin replied and sat next to him, "I just wanted to see you." He wrapped his arms around the boy and pulled him onto his lap. Hoseok didn't struggle as he usually did and snuggled closer to his dad. 

"What's happening again?" Yoongi asked, staring confused at his parents. Namjoon tickled his stomach and Yoongi started giggling and squirming, trying to get away from him. When Namjoon stopped, Yoongi already forgot about his question and Namjoon pulled him closer to him, pecking his head. 

"When will Taehyung and Jimin wake up?" Hoseok whined and leaned against Jin's chest. 

----

"Do you want to marry me?" 

"What?!" Jin screamed and turned around to face Namjoon. "Don't ask that unless you're on your knees!" 

"No really," Namjoon continued, "We've been through so much and we have four kids." 

"That's your only reason?" 

"Of course not!" 

"Then get me a ring, kneel down and propose for real," Jin said and turned away from his boyfriend. He continued folding the laundry. Moments later, Namjoon's arms wrapped around his waist and pushed him on the bed. 

"It's not gonna be a surprise anymore, now." 

"Make it special," Jin mumbled as he pressed his lips against Namjoon's. The younger pecked him back and tightened his grip. Suddenly, Hoseok ran into the room, tears streaming down his face. In panic, Jin jumped from the bed and kneeled in front of the crying boy. 

"Yoongi bit me!" He screamed and buried his face into Jin's chest. Jin started rubbing circles around his back, trying to calm him down. 

"Yoongi!" Namjoon called and moments later Yoongi walked into the room. He pouted and looked down as he saw Hoseok sobbing into Jin's chest. "Why did you bite him?" 

"He stole my pillow!" The boy yelled and crossed his arms in front of his chest. 

"Apologize." 

Yoongi stuck out his lower lip even more and his eyes became glassy. Moments later, Yoongi started sobbing. Namjoon sighed and got up from the bed. He took him into his arms and slowly rocked him from side to side. "Don't be mad at me," Yoongi mumbled and tightened his grip on Namjoon's shirt. 

"We're not mad. But you can't just bite people," Jin replied. Yoongi nodded and wiped his runny nose on Namjoon's shirt. "You have to apologize to your brother." 

Hoseok peeked from Jin's chest, hot tears still r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter