The Apple Doesn't Fall Far From The Tree

Adventures of Family Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To say Jungkook was a quiet kid would be a lie. The baby cried all the time and it was loud. Namjoon never understood how a small child could be so loud. Sometimes he cried because he was hungry, sometimes because he was tired and sometimes even for no reason at all. Usually, when it happened, the boys would close the doors to their bedrooms and Namjoon would go to his work room, so Jin had to calm him down which took a long time because Jungkook would not just stop bawling. 

It was an early morning and Namjoon and Jin were lying in their bed. Jin was resting his head on Namjoon's shoulder while the younger's arm was wrapped around the older's waist. Hoseok was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching the carton very closely. Taehyung on the other hand was staring at his brother and giggling whenever Hoseok moved. 

"Papa," Hoseok whined as he heard loud cries coming from Jungkook's room. "I can't hear the TV." Taehyung stopped laughing as he heard his brother and looked at Jin. 

Jin sighed and looked at Namjoon who was pretending to be asleep. The older pressed in lips into a thin line and elbowed his husband directly in the ribs. Namjoon bolted up and glared at Jin. 

"That hurt," he complained. Jin rolled his eyes as he watched as Namjoon rubbed the spot he hit. 

"It's your turn to calm him down."

"What?! No, it's yours."

"Namjoon," Jin warned and gave him a stern look. The younger got up immediately and walked towards the baby's bedroom. When he opened the door, the crying was even louder and he resisted the urge to cover his ear. He slowly walked towards the crib and peeked inside. Jungkook was sobbing but one he saw Namjoon he stopped. 

"That's all it takes?" He asked himself as he watched Jungkook. The baby was now on his thump while staring at his dad. "How's my baby?" He asked in a childish voice and picked Jungkook up from the crib. Jungkook giggled and gripped Namjoon's collar. They went back to the bedroom where Taehyung and Hoseok were now cuddled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter