Best Dads Ever

Adventures of Family Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having their own child inspired Jin to volunteer at the foster home. He went there twice a week with Yoongi who was now 3 years old, to play with the children. It helped him spend some free time as well since he decided to quit his job and let Namjoon earn money for the family. Both, Jin and Yoongi loved it there. 

It was another sunny morning and Jin woke up to the other side of the bed empty but still warm. "Namjoon?" He mumbled in a raspy voice. A blond mop of hair poked out of the bathroom and smiled at him. 

"Good morning," the younger said with a toothbrush in his mouth. Before Jin could answer, he felt nauseous. Quickly, he got out of the bed and rushed to the toilet, pushing Namjoon in the process. He dropped to his knees in front of the toilet seat. Namjoon threw the toothbrush away and jogged towards the older as he heard choking sounds. He started Jin's back, gently as the older threw up yesterday's dinner. When he was done, Jin leaned against the wall, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"You're not pregnant again, are you?" Namjoon asked, raising his eyebrow. 

"Nonsense," Jin replied as he waved his hand. "Not possible."

"Daddy?" A quiet voice spoke. Namjoon turned around and smiled at his son. The child grinned and ran towards his dad. Namjoon took him in his arms, pecking his cheek. "Why is papa so white?" 

"Huh?" Jin replied in confusion. "I'm not, I'm perfectly fine." 

"I don't think so," Namjoon said. He was still holding the small boy. "But I need to go to work, so go sleep with papa for a bit more, okay?" 

Yoongi nodded and walked to Jin, who picked him up. He kissed his hair as he carried him to the bed. They got under the cover, Yoongi cuddled to Jin's side. Jin was the child's head softly, trying to get him to sleep which was working pretty well. 

"I'll leave now," Namjoon said as he stepped out of the bathroom. He was dressed in a black suit, hair styled neatly. 

Jin smiled at him and pointed to his cheek,"Did you forget something?"

"I could never." 

Namjoon leaned down and pecked Jin's pink lips, lingering for a moment. When they pulled away he pecked Yoongi's head. The boy was already in a deep sleep. 

"Love you, have a great day," Jin said to Namjoon who was picking up his bag. 

"Love you too." The younger said back. He stepped out of the room but yelled, "I really hope you're pregnant again!" 

"Great, we need help right now," the lady behind the counter told them. Jin and Yoongi have just got to the foster home after hours of Yoongi nagging to go. She led them towards a room. Jin guessed he would have to take care of a few kids like always. The lady let them in and closed the door behind them.

There were only three kids there. Two boys and a girl. They were all playing by themselves. Yoongi joined them quickly. Jin noticed that they were all younger than his son but only by a year. 

"Look!" The little girl screamed and carried Jin a Barbie doll. She showed it to him, dropping the doll in his lap. 

"Wow! She's beautiful."

The girl giggled and picked up her toy before hurrying towards the doll house. One of the boys was playing with Yoongi but the other one was sitting by the window, staring blankly at the book in his lap. Jin got closer to him and examined the boys face. 

"Hey," he said softly. The boy looked up but stayed quiet. "I'm Jin. What's your name?" 

"Hoseok," the boy whispered and looked away from Jin.

"What's a beautiful name you've got, Hoseok!" 

The boy's cheeks turned pink. He was still staring down at his book, hiding his face. Jin watched the boy, trying to get a better look at his face. "Do you want to play with me?" He asked but Hoseok shook his head and crawled away from him. Jin furrowed his eyebrows for a moment but he let Hoseok alone. He didn't want to make the boy uncomfortable. 

Yoongi pulled Jin's shirt, trying to get his attention. "Papa?" 

Jin turned around and wrapped his arms around the child. "Yes?" 

"We're hungry."

"I'll get some food," Jin told them. Before he got up he kissed Yoongi's cheek. Jin noticed how sad Hoseok looked when he did that. The older felt really bad about it, he couldn't imagine how it was to have no parents. 

Jin came back with four cups of pudding and spoons. The kids were all seated around the table, waiting patiently. He placed the cups down and the kids grabbed them quickly, except for Hoseok. He was sitting there, staring blankly at the cup. Jin took it and carried it to him. He sat down next to him and offered him the pudding but the boy looked down and shook his head. 

"Come on. It's so good," Jin tried again but Hoseok shook his head again. The boy was pouting slightly. The older didn't take no for an answer so he scooped some on the spoon and pressed it against Hoseok's pouty lips. The boy didn't opened his mouth right away but just when Jin was about to pull it back, Hose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter